Boutique Summit 2020 Specific Terms & Conditions
By entering this giveaway, you agree to the following official rules:
- HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest begins November 14, 2019, and ends November 30, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). Qualified contestants may enter by signing up for The Boutique Hub & Atlanta Apparel email updates. Limit one entry per person.
- WHO MAY ENTER. Contest is open to all individuals who are registered buyers of AmericasMart who are legal residents of the United States and are at least 18 years old as of November 14, 2019 (“Qualified Buyers”).
- RANDOM DRAWING. Winner will be selected by random a drawing held no later than December 6, 2019, by AmericasMart, whose decisions concerning all matters related to the contest shall be final. Winner do not need to be present to win. Winner will be notified via email by no later than December 9, 2019. AmericasMart will provide instructions on how to claim the prize, upon notifying the winner(s). Winner must be a registered retailer with proper credentials who has not attended an Atlanta Apparel Market in the past five years.
- PRIZE(S). Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Prize(s) are as follows:
*One (1) Winner will win two (2) free passes to The Boutique Summit + travel vouchers for travel and hotel expenses. Prize must be redeemed for June 2020 Boutique Summit & June Apparel Market.
Prize(s) are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Winner is responsible for all tax liabilities and expenses not expressly provided for above. Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state, and local taxes (if any). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is less than $5,000.00. AmericasMart assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with the Prizes. Additionally, AmericasMart makes no representations or warranties as to the Prizes, and the winners accept the Prizes “as is.”
- GENERAL RULES. Contest offered to eligible contestants, but void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules and hereby release AmericasMart Real Estate, LLC and their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assignees from any and all liabilities for any losses, claims, damages or injuries arising out of their participation in this contest or the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use, misuse, acceptance or redemption of any prize. All decisions made by AmericasMart Real Estate, LLC &/or The Boutique Hub, Inc. on all matters relating to this contest are final. AmericasMart Real Estate, LLC &/or The Boutique Hub, Inc. is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, or misdirected entries not received in time for the drawing. Entry materials that are incomplete or illegible are void and will not be accepted. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate winner will be selected. Submission of entry constitutes permission to use contestant’s name and/or likeness, if selected as the winning entry in the random drawing, for purposes of advertising and promotion (if any) without further compensation, or where prohibited by law. AmericasMart Real Estate, LLC &/or The Boutique Hub, Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the contest in the event the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest is jeopardized.