One HUGE day to #ShopSmallFirst–before Black Friday & before the big guys…Created by The Boutique Hub! Pink Friday is a small business spin on the traditional Black Friday shopping experience, reminding people to #ShopSmallFirst.
Black Friday is the largest shopping day of the year, but the sales and promotions from big box stores often overshadow the experiences that small businesses are focused on providing.
The goal on November 19th is to celebrate the businesses that are the backbone of our local communities, whether online or brick and mortar. Any small business can participate in Pink Friday.
“We know small businesses and the boutique retail industry have been hit hard this year. These stores often get overlooked on Black Friday, but these are the real businesses we need to be supporting this year. By creating Pink Friday and positioning it the week prior to Black Friday, we’re able to celebrate those businesses this holiday season and give them their own weekend to shine.”
– Ashley Alderson, CEO, The Boutique Hub
How Can Shoppers Participate?
- Visit the official homepage here to learn more: https://theboutiquehub.com/pink-friday/
- Use the Shop The Best Boutique’s interactive map to support small business near you
- Create a ShopTheBestBoutiques.com Shopper Profile to discover the best boutiques any day of the year
- Invite your friends to shop small first, and support small businesses who need you!
- Find unique, curated gift ideas straight from boutiques & makers you’ll love found on this year’s gift guides
- Join the Shop The Best Boutiques Facebook Group to see 25+ boutiques sharing their new arrivals & gift ideas live on November 19th & all weekend!
How Can Business Owners to Participate?
- Sign up here: https://theboutiquehub.com/pink-friday/
- Grab a Promotional Bundle with all the graphic assets you’ll need
- Update your profile on ShoptheBestBoutiques.com to get on the map & activate a deal to show up on our deals list
- Get on the Ultimate #ShopSmallFirst Map (details below)
- Grab our media kit of digital promotional assets when you sign up
- Be included in our Gift Guides for shoppers
- Share the Shop Small Pledge with your shoppers
- Collaborate with your boutique besties to share more reasons to #ShopSmallFirst
Pink Friday Boutique To Do List:
- Update your stores profile on Shop the Best Boutiques
- Create a Facebook Event for your store
- Share Pink Friday specials and promotions with your audience
- Put up Pink Friday sinage in store
- Share the #ShopSmallFirst pledge
- Get on the ultimate #ShopSmallFirst map
- Share the power of Pink Friday with your local media
- Pass out flyers in your community
- Make a list of what your featured items will be
- Make staffing schedule
- Make a list of sips and snacks to offer at the event
- Have an interactive game or promotion for the event
- Schedule all social media posts
- Begin promoting one month prior
If you are a Boutique Hub member you get an extra special perk…the Ultimate #ShopSmallFirst Map!
With this #ShopSmallFirst map, customers will be able to easily find boutiques in their area.
Join us this Pink Friday and we’ll email instructions on how to get your boutique on the map!
Want more details? Sign up (FREE) on the official Pink Friday website (https://theboutiquehub.com/pink-friday/) that lists all the ways consumers can shop, including an interactive of participating stores, and various deals and gift guides that will help consumers navigate the best gifts for everyone on their list.
We can’t wait to spread the good word about all the ways YOU are impacting your community on November 19th, Pink Friday!
- Maximize Your Instagram PresenceDeep diving into the tips, tools, and trainings to make your Instagram account generate leads and grow your business.
- 10 Hiring Tips for Growing Your BusinessHow do you know if you are ready to hire someone and what steps do you take to do so? Use these quick 10 hiring tips on how to hire your next employee.
- Lori Harder: Learning In The Messy and Speaking Your Dreams Out LoudLori Harder shares all the highs and lows of her experiences in business and discusses some of the most common struggles that women in business face today (including how to overcome them).