We think we are pretty awesome, but don’t just take it from us.
HERE IS WHAT YOUR PEERS THINK ABOUT THE HUB
“Growth, marketing, buying. We have seen so much change and evolve over the past year and it is simply amazing. For example our goal for last month was 150% increase over last June. We ended up 500% increase because of tips, tricks and tools we have learned through bootcamp. Our numbers are still small in comparison to others, but it is showing us we can accomplish our goals and reach higher goals if we continue to put in the work in the right places.”
Krista Vanderveren, owner of
Chic Avenue Boutique
“The Hub has been life changing for me! The encouragement, the resources, the support, the mindset, the empathy! I love it all! The Hub makes me feel like I’m not alone on the journey and the knowledge I’ve learned is priceless. I tell everyone shop owner I meet about The Boutique Hub.”
Tara Tapp, owner of
“Doing bootcamp really changed my world! It help me really begin to focus on my mindset and it transformed me into a girl with a boutique to the CEO of my company with how I thought about things and the way I made decisions!”
Kinsey Harris, owner of
From our presence at industry events to our ever evolving training library, The Boutique Hub is here to support our members throughout their role as a boutique owner, wholesale partner, and service provider. Our vetted tools and events offer members the opportunity to grow together and learn from each other. This is #CommunityOverCompetition at it’s finest.
- I can’t believe I didn’t join The Hub before now! What a WEALTH of knowledge this has been. So happy to be here!
~ Callie Grider, Two Saved Sisters Boutique
- I’ve been in business for almost 13 years, but I know I haven’t optimized our potential yet. I know we can get to a higher level and really think everything I’m learning and have available through The Hub can help get me there. Keep it up, you are a huge asset to people! If only I had you guys from the beginning, I can only imagine how much better we could have run over the years!
~ Ashley Wakefield, Sophie Shoes
- It’s been a game-changer for me. Even only implementing about half of what I’ve learned so far, I have increased traffic to my site, increased my average order amount, and also overall sales. If you are debating, do it!
~Kasey Rivas, Kasey Leigh Boutique
- 2017 I signed up for a company (The Boutique Hub) I thought was just to advertise my boutique little did I know that company would grow my company & not only change my life but my families – it would grow my business to the point Cam could stop shoeing so much, and could stay home and build the business together. I have met some of the most inspiring babes and begin friendships — there isn’t a #BoutiqueChat podcast that hasn’t popped up on a day I needed it — I have learned over the years our duty as a working mother is to work as if you have no children, and be a mom like you have no job.
~ Danielle Flaming, The Fringed Pineapple
- I began posting in the Boutique Hub’s Brand, Vendors, & Designers page in June of 2018 when I launched my brand, Layerz Clothing. I attest much of the growth of my own private Facebook to that page. I had the opportunity to participate in a Boutique LIVE at Dallas Apparel Market and to say it was a success is an understatement. I received over 50 new emails, 30 new wholesale group members, and received multiple sales from the LIVE. Thank you to The Boutique Hub for offering such a great tool for new and established brands to market to boutique owners.
~ Courtney Rayzor, Layerz Clothing
- Just wanted to send a message and say thank you for creating such an amazing place for boutique owners and vendors. My wholesale business has taken off very quickly and it has a ton to do with being apart of The Hub!
~ Ashley McPherson, Phierce Fashions
- The Boutique Hub is more than just a community, it’s truly a movement of amazing bad-a** female entrepreneurs (and some males too) in the fashion industry (and all those industries that support the industry). Hot Mess Consulting (my branding and web design agency) loves our Boutique Hub clients – we already know we are sisters and friends the moment we connect, because of the Boutique Hub, and I love helping them grow even further. I’m so thankful for the Boutique Hub… it’s made such a difference in my life and business!
~Angela Froschl, Hot Mess Consulting
- The Boutique Hub is hands down the best asset out here for any boutique owner. When they say ‘Hub’, they mean it. A ‘hub’ is defined as the center of a wheel and no term could be more accurate. Whether a shop owner is looking for the best place for polymailers, website build outs, or just someone to pick them up while they are down, the Hub is THE place.
~Jane Kasper, Glow Group
MORE LOVE FOR OUR EVENTS
Yea, it’s pretty fun here—and filled to the brim with so much good information. Being a part of the Hub is also the best way to find like-minded individuals to be your new boutique bestie. So, dive on in and join us.
MORE PRAISE FOR THE HUB
The Boutique Hub is for all boutique types, apparel, accessories, beauty, decor, and with all selling types from e-commerce, brick and mortar, mobile to social. We do require that all members have a legally operational business model including tax id and sales tax permit information. Models such as buy-in-groups are not allowed inside the Hub. We reserve the right to approve or deny any member as we see fit for the integrity of the community. Oh ya, and if you’re mean or don’t like to have fun, you’ll have to go.
If you sell wholesale goods to boutique retailers, we’d love to meet you! We are looking for brands with great reputations, that have been in business for at least 2 months’ time with the quality of their products tested so boutiques know what to expect! We take a firm stance against copy cat brands, so your original creativity should shine. Specifically, if you will ‘make anything’ for customers based on a google photo likely belonging to someone else….we’re not your community.
We get MANY requests to be a vetted service provider of the Hub, but are highly selective in who we partner with. Integrity, months in business, unique services or products, and proven track record are all considered in our terms of service. If you have an app, service, or tool for retailers, apply so we can get to know you and see if we’d be a match made in heaven.
We create new tips and trainings almost daily! We put all of these in our member’s training library, our blog, podcast, groups, and we’ll email you each week with updates! Want to see a training we haven’t created yet? Just ask!
We get it, life happens! You can cancel your monthly membership at any time! If you have an annual membership (which saves you $), you can cancel at that time, anything sooner will remove you from the community at that time. But remember, any discounts you have as a Hub member become void with industry service providers when membership is canceled!
A PEEK INSIDE OF OUR COMMUNITY