17 Jun The Hub is Hiring!
Our community at The Boutique Hub is growing, and we are looking for the perfect additions to the team to help spread the love of boutiques worldwide with consumers, while also connecting and growing the industry behind these adorable shops.
If you or someone you know might be a great fit, please let us know!
A few things at our core that you should know, to make sure we find the best partners for the team possible that feel fueled, excited, and at home within our team at the Hub –
- Our mission is to help women feel beautiful, no matter their location, income, size or background, and we know boutiques are the shopping center focused on this value.
- We are driven above all else to change lives. We know that by supporting business owners, we can change a life, a family, and a community. Boutiques are simply our vehicle of choice.
- To live out our mission, we know that listening, innovating, and doing everything with integrity is key above all else. We work hard, work smart, and believe in the power to innovate and create. We empower our employees to choose roles that fit them best, and while we all work with deep passion and pursuit, we also like to have fun!
We are currently looking for team members to fulfill roles in:
Technical Marketing Manager
We are looking for a digital marketing expert to join us for the delivery of our favorite tools, content, and messages across both our Boutique Style and Boutique Business platforms. From emailing our members, connecting sales funnels, running giveaways, featuring boutiques and brands, to operating content calendars and sharing messages at opportune times. Must have excellent verbal and written communication, a knack for hearing and writing in our company voice, a love of fashion and people, along with the motivation to work remotely with drive, passion and excitement for the community! Understanding of Mailchimp, WordPress, Leadpages, Facebook Ads, Google Suite and all related marketing platforms are highly suggested. This position will be working with marketing plans and executing new content daily on both sides of our platform.
For any position, we are looking for applicants with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A knack for people and building relationships
- A work ethic that stands out above all else
- Knowledge of the boutique industry and relationships within
- Powerful marketing skills, understanding of tools, experts, and strategies
- A big vision that can see a project from idea to completion
- The ability to self-manage and get the job done
- A sincere love of fashion and people
- A growth mindset with less than zero negativity
All positions will remain open until filled, so any immediate, direct communication will be limited for all applicants. While we have formal roles to fill, we are looking more for people, strengths, and ideas. Suggested positions, hours and titles will always remain flexible as a key ingredient to our ability to grow and support this community! All positions are remote and hours flexible. Please indicate upon application.
Photo Credit: Laurenly Boutique