Caron Stover, Vice President of Atlanta Apparel and Morgan Ramage, Fashion Creative Director at Atlanta Apparel join us to talk about how to shop apparel markets, uncover trends for fall, and highlight how to navigate the Atlanta Apparel Market. Learn how and why this major apparel trade show has emerged as the biggest on the east coast and how it caters to retailers, buyers, and even taste-making bloggers. Plus — who is excited about The Boutique Summit in June? We’re sharing details!
3 Key Points:
- Atlanta Apparel is the largest apparel market on the east coast.
- The April Atlanta Apparel market is happening this week, and hosting bridal (VOW), fashion shows and the hottest trends for fall.
- Can’t join us in person this June for The Boutique Summit? Grab a digital ticket to watch the 40+ speakers from home here.
- “We offer over 2,500 women’s apparel, children’s shoes, and accessories brands.” – Caron Stover
- “We do host more than 50 fashion shows, seminars, and specialty events annually.” – Morgan Ramage
- “The Boutique Summit is the boutique industry’s only educational conference hosting more than 700 retailers and brands, and we are so thrilled to host the Summit & Boutique Hub this year!” – Caron Stover
FOLLOW ATLANTA APPAREL
FOR MORE ON THE BOUTIQUE HUB & BOUTIQUE CHAT
Join the Hub for more trainings, information, and connections.
Want to be our listener of the week? Subscribe if you love the show, then leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 2, 2019
Love this episode? We would be so humbled to hear your review on Apple Podcasts or iTunes! Or, let us know below!