23 Apr Episode #209: Balancing a Large, Growing Business and Being a Mom with Tori Gerbig
Tori Gerbig from Pink Lily Boutique talks to your host Ashley Alderson about her story and what’s happening inside of the Pink Lily including their amazing growth. Tori reveals some of their amazing strategies, how they’re working with influencers and what’s next for the Pink Lily.
3 Key Points:
- You have to choose your influencers wisely and be sure they make sense with your brand.
- You have to give customers consistent photos and also engage them with giveaways and on social media.
- You can be a mom and you can run a business, you just have to understand the sacrifices.
- “I thoroughly enjoy my job and that’s the biggest thing, my why is my family.” -Tori
- “Motivation only takes us so far, action takes us the the rest of the way in business.” -Ashley
Apply for the Next Retail Bootcamp
Check out Pink Lily Boutique
Book Recommendation: Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
Podcast Recommendation: The Life Coach Podcast
FOR MORE ON THE BOUTIQUE HUB & BOUTIQUE CHAT
Join the Hub for more trainings, information, and connections.
Want to be our listener of the week? Subscribe if you love the show, then leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 22, 2019
Love this episode? We would be so humbled to hear your review on Apple Podcasts or iTunes! Or, let us know below!