Tori Gerbig from Pink Lily Boutique joins us for today’s episode Balancing a Growing Business and Being a Mom. She talks to our host Ashley Alderson about her story and what’s happening inside of the Pink Lily including their amazing growth. Tori reveals some of their amazing strategies, how they’re working with influencers and what’s next for the Pink Lily.
>> EPISODE 209 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
Don’t Have iTunes? Listen on Libsyn here
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
3 Key Points:
- You have to choose your influencers wisely and be sure they make sense with your brand.
- You have to give customers consistent photos and also engage them with giveaways and on social media.
- You can be a mom and you can run a business, you just have to understand the sacrifices.
- “I thoroughly enjoy my job and that’s the biggest thing, my why is my family.” -Tori
- “Motivation only takes us so far, action takes us the the rest of the way in business.” -Ashley
Apply for the Next Retail Bootcamp
Check out Pink Lily Boutique
Book Recommendation: Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
Podcast Recommendation: The Life Coach Podcast
FOR MORE ON THE BOUTIQUE HUB & BOUTIQUE CHAT
Join the Hub for more trainings, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehubto suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Want to be our listener of the week? Subscribe if you love the show, then leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 22, 2019
Did you love this Balancing a Growing Business and Being a Mom? We would be so humbled to hear your review on Apple Podcasts or iTunes! Or, let us know below!