15 May Partner Exhibitors at The Boutique Summit
If you can’t make it to Dallas Apparel Market or know you won’t be able to pack in all of your necessary appointments, you’re in luck! Visit the booths of our Partners during The Boutique Summit to meet the reps, open an account, and re-order from your favorite brands. You’ll be able to check out the booths in the Main Summit Room on the 7th Floor of Dallas Market Center between speakers & during Monday’s Sip-n-Shop. Make sure you read up on these vendors before heading to Dallas in a few weeks!
- FashionGo – best known as the #1 online B2B fashion marketplace, FashionGo efficiently connects wholesale vendors and retail buyers from around the world. They help vendors by providing one of the fastest growing global e-commerce platforms and the simplest, most cost effective means to increase sales and expand reach. At the same time, FashionGo offers buyers 24/7 access to vast collection of wholesale fashion so they can shop the latest trends at the best prices. Stop by their booth to learn more or see some of the trends they’ll have on display.
- Volatile/Very Volatile/Volatile Kids – a unique brand of sandals, boots and sneakers that delivers quality, comfort and style. Emerged from footwear industry leader Palos Verdes, Volatile Footwear quickly became a form of expression within the world of fashion and has grown into an internationally known brand. The Volatile look combines casual sensibility with the latest of-the-moment fashion trends. Volatile shoes create a look that’s not only distinctive, but completely wearable in your day-to-day adventures and SURPRISE…they’re comfortable! Volatile strives to help customers look like a million bucks without breaking the bank.
- CommentSold – enables businesses to automate all the tedious tasks involved with running an E-commerce business. Automate your business today with scheduled product posts to Facebook. Users purchase products by commenting on the item then CommentSold makes invoicing, fulfillment, and shipping a breeze. Stop by their booth to say hi or to visit the photo booth next to them for a fun pic!
- Texas True Threads – founded by 3rd generation Texans, this brand puts customer service first with quality as a close second. These stylist tees make sure you always stay true to your Texas roots, and their team will soon feel like your best friends!
- Makeup Junkie Bags – founded by a true makeup junkie, these bags are everything you need & nothing that you don’t. Stop by their booth, as they will have a cash and carry at this event. They are bringing never before seen prints, and if you are not already an account holder and you would like to purchase some products at this event please apply via their website as this will give you access to buy as many bags you want for your store at Summit. If you are not an account holder, you may purchase up to five items at wholesale cost.
- Immediate Resource – located less than 5 miles from Dallas Market Center, The Immediate Resource serves women’s apparel businesses with 1st quality, popular brands in missy and plus sizes with fast, personal service. They provide hanging stock for the physical inventories of stores and boutiques. Stop by their booth to see their 100% authentic brands or plan to visit the largest Wholesale Boutique Showroom of in-stock merchandise in North America on Wednesday morning using one of their provided shuttles! Free Shuttle pick-up at select hotel with return to DMC. Starbucks and Breakfast provided. No advance appointment needed!
- Bling-a-GoGo + Turquoise Haven – this dynamic duo is back & together, they can dress your customer from head to toe! They pride themselves on offering customers products that are are inspired by their boho-gypsy lifestyle and their deep Texas roots. These gals never fail to bring a heavy dose of fun with kindness & professionalism.
- Mixologie – if you think it’s just perfume, you are most definitely wrong. Mixologie understands that we’re individuals & can’t always pick just one perfume. Made up of eight distinct scents that evoke eight characteristics we admire, Mix•o•logie is the alcohol-free blendable perfume collection that evolves with you. Feel electric, serene, inspired, tender, free, sultry, tenacious, assured, or feel everything all at once. It’s impossible to go wrong. You can’t when you’re unapologetically, unmistakably, and unabashedly yourself.
- Dixie Grace Candle Company – dedicated to producing superior candles that capture the essence of the South, or rather, Dixie, these candles are hand-poured in small batches using pure soy wax, phthalate free fragrance oils, and are finished with a double wooden wick to produce a crackle sound while burning. In Dixie, life moves a little slower, people wave a lot more, and gospel music can be heard on Sunday for miles.
- Weekend Love by Aspen Lane – a new contemporary women’s wear brand from the creators of the successful gift line Aspen Lane. Over a year in development, they are creating and designing women’s pieces that embody the weekend laid back lifestyle. This line features real women-based sizing, carrying XS-XL while most items are ethically-made & produced in the USA. Weekend Love offers zip code/area code protection and is a wholesale-only brand. It just launched in May 2018 so Summit attendees will be one of the first to buy!
- Chinese Laundry – a privately held Los Angeles-based women’s footwear company, Chinese Laundry has grown from a small shoe manufacturer to a globally recognized fashion footwear distributor. Over the past three decades, they’ve grown to a family of four brands: Chinese Laundry, CL by Laundry, Kristin Cavallari by Chinese Laundry, and Dirty Laundry. Each brand offers a unique product to meet the needs of various consumers. Stop by their booth to meet their reps & drool over their latest designs!
- Shoelace – you don’t have to understand it to know that you need to use them! Using Shoelace is like hiring the world’s best retargeting expert to run all of your campaigns end-to-end. Just connect Shoelace to your accounts, they build your ads, and over time, Shoelace will get smarter to increase your ROI. Still don’t get it? Stop by their booth for more information.
- Sezzle – don’t make your customers choose between tacos & shopping! Increase your sales by letting them shop now and pay later with Sezzle, while you get paid upfront! Not sure if it’s right for you? Well stop by their booth & utilize one of their phone charging stations while you chat with their friendly CEO!
- Pinterest – we may not need to explain what Pinterest is, but you may need an explanation of how to utilize it for your boutique. If you still have questions after attending their breakout session, swing over to their booth to discuss the benefits of using organic & promoted pins.
- Streamline Retail – unlike other agencies, Streamline’s expertise addresses all of the unique challenges that retailers must face to run a business – including point of sale, e-commerce, payment processing, network support, and inventory control. If the thought of integrating a POS system gives you hives, grab a signature Hub cocktail at the Sip-n-Shop then let them explain how they can help.
Product Discovery Area
Other Distinguished Partners