By clicking “I agree” below, as the business owner and in order to become a Member of The Boutique Hub, my business – boutique and/or brand – and I (collectively, “Member”) agree to the following conditions and terms (“Agreement”):
1. Core Values and Code of Conduct. The Boutique Hub’s success is based on impacting the lives of business owners on every level by educating, connecting and advocating for the global boutique community. The Boutique Hub’s Core Values define the way we run and grow our business. These Core Values are:
a. We value community over competition and are both a team and a family. b. We operate with integrity and ethical values and encourage others to do the same. c. We strive to empower, uplift and keep a fun culture for everyone. d. We keep a transparent community where we stay real and relevant. e. We want everyone to succeed and only do so when our members do. The Boutique Hub expects all of its employees to follow these Core Values, as well as all of the Members within The Boutique Hub Community. Failure to follow these Core Values could result in termination of membership by The Boutique Hub.
2. Not a Buy-In Group. Member is not a buy-in group. Member carries its own inventory and sells such inventory at approximately 2x markup.
3. Approved Use. Member does not steal or use without permission, designs, pictures, images, specifications, patterns or any type of creative material (collectively, “Material”) from other businesses or persons, regardless of whether the Material designates that it is protected by copyright laws.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. If Member owns a brand (“Brand”), Member agrees that Member’s merchandise will be produced in a manner that has not, does not and will not in the future, infringe or violate any intellectual property or other proprietary rights, including without limitation, any patent, trademark, service mark, trade dress, trade name, copyright, trade secret, right of privacy, license, publicity, moral right, or utilizes any manufacturing or administrative process that infringes on or violates any of the foregoing (collectively, “IP Rights”). Member has not received any notification of and has no knowledge of any basis upon which a third party could claim or contest the IP Rights of Member in any merchandise posted by Member on The Boutique Hub (“Supplier Content”).
5. Not Solely an MLM. Member is not a MLM “boutique” alone (i.e. – Lipsense, Stella & Dot, Lularoe, etc.) (“MLM”) Member understands that while it is acceptable to sell MLM items in Member’s boutique (within each MLM company’s guidelines), Member agrees that Member’s boutique is a stand-alone business, which Member owns. Member agrees that MLM sales are and will continue to be less than 50% of Member’s revenue.
6. Member’s Business. Member is a legitimate, operational business, not a hobby and holds proper documentation proving such, i.e. EIN, sales tax license and proper documentation required by Member state of business. Member is and will remain registered with the Department of Revenue or similar governmental taxing authority for each state in which Member does business or is required to pay sales tax or similar taxes. Member collects and remits sales tax, pays income tax, and abides by all local, state, and federal governmental laws, rules, and regulations applicable to Member’s business.
7. Entity Compliance. If Member is a business entity, in each state where member operates, Member is: (i) qualified to do business, (ii) registered and in good standing, and (iii) will continue to remain in compliance with (i) and (ii) as long as Member is affiliated with The Boutique Hub.
8. Restrictions. Member will not take or utilize data, contacts, or information acquired by, through, and/or from The Boutique Hub to: (i) create Member’s own marketplace, (ii) acquire, contact, or solicit The Boutique Hub members for a business enterprise competitive to that of The Boutique Hub, or (iii) utilize The Boutique Hub’s education resources to create or establish trainings provided by Member.
9. Service Provider-Specific Terms. Member agrees that Member’s Product or Service (i) has been in existence or service for at least six months, (ii) does not compete or offer the same products or services as The Boutique Hub, (iii) has a pre-existing affiliate program or is willing to work with The Boutique Hub to create one, and (iv) can provide three referrals from current or past customers that have used the product or service recently and for a duration longer than three months. The Boutique Hub will use the above-referenced criteria, along with their general assessment of Member’s Product or Service, to determine if it will be well-received within The Boutique Hub community and among it’s other Members. Member also agrees to treat all other Members of The Boutique Hub community with the highest levels of customer service and respect. The Boutique Hub does not accept all Service Provider applications and does not guarantee communication or acceptance of application.
10. Access. Member understands that only two (2) employees from Member’s business will be allowed in The Boutique Hub’s Facebook groups.
11. Refund Policy. Member understands The Boutique Hub Inc.’s refund policy, which states the following: As with the nature of digital subscriptions & membership websites like this one, once you purchase, you have immediate access to the content. If you choose to unsubscribe or cancel your account, we cannot refund your initial payment because, as stated, you have immediate access to all of the content. To clarify, if you purchase and then immediately wish to cancel, we can cancel future subscription payments, but we cannot refund your first subscription payment. If you choose to cancel at any time, your account will cease as of that date. We do not offer any refunds, including prorated refunds. This is a recurring membership and your payment of file will be automatically charged monthly or annually until cancellation occurs
12. Member Representations and Warranties. Member conducts business with high professional and ethical standards. Member represents and warrants that it does not and will not in violation of applicable law, custom or practice: (i) discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, or sexual orientation, (ii) utilize, through its own operation or its manufacturers, child labor, prison labor, indentured or bonded labor, or labor obtained through human trafficking or slavery in the operation of its business, (iii) fail to comply with applicable wage and hour laws, including those related to minimum wage, overtime, or the accurate recording of hours worked, or (iv) participate in any payment or authorization practices in violation of any applicable anti-corruption or anti-bribery laws or regulations, including but not limited to the Federal Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (United States) or the Foreign Public Officials Act (Canada).
14. Marks; Use of Marks. Member agrees that Member shall not modify or use for any purpose other than those expressly permitted in this Agreement, any trademark, service mark or trade name, or trade dress owned, controlled by, or licensed to The Boutique Hub now or in the future (collectively, the “Marks”) including, but not limited to, “The Boutique Hub”, “Hub”, “Boutique Boss”, “Boutique Boss Planner”, or “The Boutique Summit”. Member agrees that all Marks of The Boutique Hub belong to The Boutique Hub and Member will make no claim of right to use or of ownership nor will attempt to register any Marks. You may use The Boutique Hub’s graphic and text links to: https://theboutiquehub.com/join on your website and within your email messages. You may also advertise The Boutique Hub website referencing https://theboutiquehub.com/join in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. Affiliate is permitted to use The Boutique Hub brand and marketing resources which are available on https://theboutiquehub.com/brand-assets/ and in the Affiliate section of The Boutique Hub as exactly provided therein. Member does not gain any ownership or rights to the Marks or the Content. Member may use the graphics and text provided by The Boutique Hub as allowed for in this Agreement, or with the prior, express approval of The Boutique Hub, Member may create its own graphics and text.
15. Ownership. Member further agrees that Member shall not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or otherwise utilize in any way, in whole or in part, any images, materials, membership information, designs, photographs, illustrations, icons, videos, and all other materials or information displayed, prepared, and/or provided by The Boutique Hub (collectively, “Content”) without the express, written permission of The Boutique Hub. The Boutique Hub owns the copyright to all of its Content.
16. Indemnification. Member shall indemnify and hold harmless The Boutique Hub, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”), from any and all liabilities, obligations, damages, fines, penalties, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred by or asserted against any of the Indemnified Parties by reason of, arising out of, or occurring in connection with: (i) the purchase of brand items including any claim that the Supplier Content violates a third party’s trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, (ii) any failure on the part of Member to perform or comply with any of the terms of this Agreement, or (iii) Member’s negligence or willful act or omission.
17. Termination by Member. Member may terminate its membership in The Boutique Hub by either: (i) emailing [email protected] or (ii) logging into Member’s dashboard, selecting Membership, and then selecting Billing Information. Upon termination, Member is not entitled to and shall not receive any refund from The Boutique Hub. Membership fees will continue to be charged to the card on file until cancelled by Member. Annual membership will auto renew each year on the join date applicable to said Member and be charged to the card on file.
18. Termination by The Boutique Hub. If The Boutique Hub determines that Member has agreed to the above terms and that Member has not followed this Agreement, The Boutique Hub reserves the right to immediately cancel Member’s membership at any time without notice and without refund. The Boutique Hub may also pursue legal action for any violation of this Agreement.
19. Opinions Disclaimer. The views and opinions expressed by any member on our website, app, or within private Facebook groups are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of The Boutique Hub. Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.
20. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the circuit courts located in LaCrosse County, Wisconsin. In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including attorneys’ fees and costs.
21. Modification. The Boutique Hub may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at its sole discretion. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your membership account. Your continuing membership will constitute your acceptance of any change.
22. Headings; Relationship. Descriptive headings are for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any provision of this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating a partnership or joint venture between the parties hereto, it being the express intent that the business and goodwill of Member and the business and goodwill of The Boutique Hub remain their respective sole property.
23. Effectiveness of Electronic Signatures. This Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your membership in The Boutique Hub, Inc.. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing The Boutique Hub, Inc. application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
Honesty and integrity are our greatest values, let’s abide by them together and grow the greater retail boutique, wholesale, and fashion industry.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website or app. The types of personally identifiable information we collect on these pages include, but are not limited to the following: name, address, email address, phone number, and credit card information.
How We Collect Information
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a Member, registered user or subscriber of The Boutique Hub.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide when you directly contact us through email, our Social Networking Sites, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram (SNS) or other means.
We collect information that you, as a registered user, voluntarily provide when you authenticate The Boutique Hub through SNS.
When you browse or use our website or app, technological tools including Log Data and Cookies collect certain information.
The Way We Use Information
We use your personally identifiable information to provide The Boutique Hub and its services to you and to enhance your experience using the website or app. Our customers, such as boutiques, brands, and service providers, may be asked to provide additional information about their business. We use this information to confirm business identities and communicate with our users. You may, however, also visit portions of our website without logging in.
When you visit the website or app, whether as a registered user, subscribed boutique, or a non-registered visitor just browsing, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, the identity of your internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, the browser type, the webpage you were visiting before you came to our website, pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our website, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the website, use of the app, and the website’s technical administration, to increase our website’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor our website and app to our visitors’ needs.
Sharing of Your Information
We may provide certain pieces of your information to our employees and contractors but will do so solely in the course of performing services you have requested or in furtherance of the development of the website or app.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website or app, to provide the website on our behalf, to perform website-related services (e.g., maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the website’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used. These third parties have access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The website is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software(s), and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our website. You may control the data being collected from your visit by visiting www.smartpixl.com through a universal consumer options page located at: http://smartpixl.com/T/unsub.html.
SNS Account Linking
We allow users to link their SNS accounts to our website and app. Users can then post recent activity or share favorites from our website back to their Facebook and Instagram accounts. You can disable the foregoing feature at any time by logging into your profile and selecting the option to disable your applicable SNS account.
The Boutique Hub may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, court orders, legal process or other valid law enforcement measures; to comply with a legal obligation; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing The Boutique Hub and applicable laws; to protect the legal rights, interests, or safety of The Boutique Hub, our users or others; or when your actions violate The Boutique Hub’s Membership Agreement. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
Your Choices Regarding Information
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “preferences” information in your account settings.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our website for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the website or all functionality of the website.
All users may review, update, correct or delete the personally identifiable information in their user account by editing their profile via the website or app. If you completely delete all of your personally identifiable information, then your user account will become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. If you are a Member or otherwise subscribe to the website, you may cancel your service at any time by notifying [email protected] Upon cancellation, the term you subscribed for will be fulfilled, and we will not provide any refund for any remaining portion of the term. Upon termination, future subscription payments will be terminated. If your initial subscription period is over and it is time for you to renew, you may cancel at no cost.
How You Can Request a Copy of Your Information
You have a right to request a copy of your personally identifiable information. You may file a request by emailing [email protected] with “DSR Export” in the subject line. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing a copy of such information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other third-party websites and online services. If you choose to visit another website or online service by clicking on a link, you will be directed to that third party’s website or online service. The fact that we may link to a website or online service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites and online services, and these third parties may place their own cookies or other files on your computer and collect data or solicit personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites or online services you visit before providing any information or using such websites or services.
We understand that many consumers are concerned about security on the Internet. The security of the information that you provide to us is also very important to us. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to our website over the internet. We do our best, however, to ensure the security of all information that passes through our server, and to prevent unauthorized disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information we collect online. Our payment systems vendor uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption protocol, to encrypt credit card information that you enter so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted across the Internet. SSL is the recognized industry standard worldwide for such sensitive transactions, enhancing safety when you shop with a credit card on the web. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
When using a shared computer, be sure to sign off and do not opt to stay logged in to theboutiquehub.com. Should you realize that you accidentally allowed a third party to access your account, you must let us know immediately, as you may be held liable for their actions in your name.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. Therefore, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 years of age.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of the practices described herein, please email us at [email protected].
The entire website and app as a whole are protected by copyright and trade dress laws. All rights, ownership and interest in it are owned by The Boutique Hub. All identified trademarks appearing on the website are trademarks of The Boutique Hub and all affiliated trademarks of other companies are used with permission. One or more patents may apply to this website or app. Other than trademarks and brand names of third parties for merchandise depicted on the website or as otherwise noted, all images, materials, designs, photographs, illustrations, icons, videos, and other materials that are part of this website any images, materials, membership information, designs, photographs, illustrations, icons, videos, and all other materials or information displayed, prepared, and/or provided by The Boutique Hub (collectively, “Content”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled, or licensed by The Boutique Hub. As a website or app user, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or otherwise utilize in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents, the website, or any related software without the express written permission of The Boutique Hub.