Ashley Alderson, founder of The Boutique Hub and host of the Boutique Chat Podcast, sets off this second season with a solo episode addressing ways to avoid strategies that are counter-productive for your boutique. Know why boutiques fails and prevent the reasons. Ashley will guide you away from common mistakes and pull you towards reasons boutiques fall flat. Prevent burn-out and manage your precious time by treating these six reasons as an experienced checklist to keep you on track and lift your business to its full potential.
>> EPISODE 201 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
Don’t Have iTunes? Listen on Libsyn here
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
3 Key Points:
What are the SIX most common reasons boutique owners close their doors? From leadership to finances….we have watched thousands of boutiques at The Boutique Hub, and most often, it comes down to these areas.
How can you avoid them? Let’s chat in today’s episode!
Plus, these takeaways:
1. Make the shift from “Solopreneur” hustling business owner to a CEO with delegated assistance.
2. Every successful business has a visionary with ideas and an integrator to get those ideas executed.
3. Only 40% of small businesses are profitable, 30% break even, and 30% are losing money.
– “The first reason I see so many boutiques fail is leadership failure.” – Ashley Alderson
– “Time is the most precious asset we have.” – Ashley Alderson
– “You don’t understand what it’s like on the other side of the coin until you’re there.¨ – Ashley Alderson
FOR MORE ON THE BOUTIQUE HUB & BOUTIQUE CHAT
Join the Hub for more trainings, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Want to be our listener of the week? Subscribe if you love the show, then leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
FOLLOW THE BOUTIQUE HUB
Boutique Hub Business on Facebook
Boutique Hub Business on Instagram
Ashley Alderson on Instagram
Original Air Date: February, 2019
Love this episode? We would be so humbled to hear your review on Apple Podcasts or iTunes! Or, let us know below!