09 Apr Episode #207: Five Business Essentials Every Boutique Must Know with Sara Burks & Ashley Alderson
Sara Burks, the Director of Partnerships and Education at The Boutique Hub, joins your host Ashley Alderson to talk about the 5 ESSENTIALS to growing a successful boutique business and their Retail Bootcamp program. Are you operating only in the art of retail, or the science? Sara and Ashley cover the most common mistakes and opportunities every retailer must look for!
3 Key Points:
1. Often, the success of a business is not a quick fix, it’s a foundational problem that needs to be addressed.
2. Do what you do best and hire the rest.
3. When you target everyone you reach no one – you have to figure out the needs of your customer and be a solution to the problem.
- “We are all given gifts and we need to know how to hone in on them and build them up.” -Sara
- “You can only grow your business by growing your revenue.” -Ashley
- “Every decision you make in your business affects your bottom line.” -Sara
- “There are no Fortune 500 companies that are just winging it.” -Sara
-Apply for the Next Retail Bootcamp
-Book Recommendation: What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20 T
FOR MORE ON THE BOUTIQUE HUB & BOUTIQUE CHAT
Join the Hub for more trainings, information, and connections.
Want to be our listener of the week? Subscribe if you love the show, then leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 9, 2019
Love this episode? We would be so humbled to hear your review on Apple Podcasts or iTunes! Or, let us know below!