Pink Friday is just around the corner… is your business prepared?
Pink Friday is the small business spin on Black Friday. It is an opprotunity to #ShopSmallFirst before the big guys on Black Friday.
We have you covered with some Pink Friday promotional ideas.
Send or bring a flyer to:
- Flyer in your front window
- Flyer attached to your front desk
- Flyer on a mirror in a dressing room
- Send a downloadable PDF to radio and news stations to add to their website. A lot of them have a local event section and do not charge.
- Find Facebook and Neighborhood groups in your area and do a promotional post in that group.
- Flyer to local charity offices and offer for them to set up at your store or be mentioned during your live with a donation drive link on your site. Ex: local food bank
- Flyer to pass out to local businesses
- Flyer to post at local community center
- Flyer to post at local schools in teacher’s lounge
- Flyer to post at local gym and fitness centers
- Flyer at women’s groups or church bulletin
Send a Press Release
Send a downloadable PDF to radio and news stations to add to their website. A lot of them have a local event section and do not charge!
Ways to Advertise
- Create an event on Facebook for your store
- Share the Pink Friday Hub event to your page
- Boost the event on Facebook
- Boost the event on Instagram
- Post on Instagram and Facebook stories
- Share comments and pictures in the event itself to entice customers
- Create a Pink Friday reel
- Create a Pink Friday highlight and add to it daily leading up to the event
- Create a special Pink Friday Gift Certificate to use at a later date (maybe on a slower week)
- Share the #ShopSmallFirst map
Ways to Collaborate
- Get with a local organization and offer a doggie adoption on the same day
- Do a toy drive at your location on the same day
- Make a shopping event at your location and include other small pop-up shops and local crafters to participate. Ex: jewelers, pottery, etc.
- Collaborate with other boutiques to promote each other, especially if you have different brands/styles. Ex: Children Clothing Store, Gift Store, Book Store
- Run a Pink Friday giveaway with your “Boutique Bestie.”
Fun Promotion Ideas for Inside Your Store
- Make a pink basket of all things pink to give away (have an email sign-up list)
- Pink or white Christmas tree with opposite-colored ornaments and a ribbon tied with a discount on the ribbon at the time of purchase.
- Offer pink lemonade and lemon cookies for a Sip and Shop
- Fashion show with Holiday looks
- Ugly sweater contest
- Create Pink Friday tees for your in-store team!
Fun Promotion Ideas for Online
- Add a link to the comments with a local charity for people to make a donation to
- Pick a charitable organization and offer for every sale a donation ex: today, $1 will be donated to “backpacks for kids.”
- Offer a local designer to go on your live at a certain time during the day and cross-promote with each other.
- Wear all pink in your live and have a pink backdrop.
- Do a trivia game with “pink things,” ex: a movie quote from “Pretty in Pink” or lyrics from Pink Floyd.
- Collaborate with other small businesses in the local community and have a destination shopping event
- Photo grid with other boutiques and small businesses saying “shop small first” or “shop local and shop small”
- Add a Pink Friday banner to your storefront
Pink Friday Sale Ideas
- Run a Pink Friday Doorbuster; the first 50 customers in the store get a swag bag.
- Create Pink Friday bundles and pre-wrapped gifts for moms, teachers, best friends, and teens – What are you overstocked in? Run a Pink Friday BOGO 1/2 off to keep them moving!
- Run a Pink Friday Giveaway – anyone who purchases that day is in for a Yeti!
- Make a Pink Friday collection on your site with sale items and bundles.
We hope you loved our article on Pink Friday Promotional Ideas. How else can The Boutique Hub help you grow?
Get more information on growing your business by joining The Boutique Hub, where we have tons of training, information, and, most importantly, connections! www.theboutiquehub.com/join Try out our service for a month; cancel anytime.
Follow along on Instagram @theboutiquehub!
- Boutique Financial Tips For SuccessUse these 8 Financial Tips to manage your inventory, increase your profit margins, understand your investments, limit your markdowns and GROW your business. Only a tracked number grows, so if you are ignoring your finances and buying strategy, then you're asking for a disaster! These are 8 quick and easy tips you can start tracking today!
- Building Connections and Giving Back through Your Business with Sydney Petersen, Bizzy’s BoutiqueAshley answers questions sent in by boutique owners, talking about inventory planning, margins, metrics, insurance and everything in between.
- Process, Delegation and the EOS Model with Valerie and Ryan Becker, Wellington Design Co.Ashley answers questions sent in by boutique owners, talking about inventory planning, margins, metrics, insurance and everything in between.
- How to Increase Your Site SpeedIn today's digital landscape, a fast-loading website is more important than ever. Slow site speed not only frustrates visitors but also impacts search engine rankings and overall business success. Small businesses, in particular, can greatly benefit from optimizing their website's speed. In this blog post, we will explore why website speed is crucial for small businesses and provide actionable tips to increase it
- The Boutique Hub’s New Showroom at AmericasMartWe are so excited to announce that the Boutique Hub now has our own showroom at AmericasMart! Our first show in the new space will be the June Atlanta Apparel Market. Building 3, Floor 9, Showroom #E319