Are you curious about what it takes to build a “mega boutique”? In today’s episode, I’m excited to bring you a conversation with Leslie Hall, the founder of The ZigZag Stripe. Leslie’s brand is a shining example of the term “mega boutique,” a concept that’s been buzzing in our industry for some time, and this is one business story that I have loved to watch over the years.
Listen as we dive deep into the intricacies of Leslie’s business model, discuss the powerful brand recognition she’s fostered, and explore how she’s skillfully utilized a recognizable model to become the face of The ZigZag Stripe. We also take a look at the tight-knit community that Leslie has built around her brand, the efficiencies she lived and died by, and how she managed inventory during a big move.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Leslie Hall: Website | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | TikTok
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- Boutique Hub Black
- Retail Bootcamp
- The Boutique Hub Membership
Watch the episode on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Mastering The Mega Boutique
- How Leslie got into the boutique world.
- How she built her business around efficiencies.
- The process of building a warehouse and how they managed inventory during the transition.
- How she built a thriving community.
- Leslie’s tips for other boutique owners.
Favorite Quotes from Leslie Hall
“When you don’t have any other options, you learn to make it work.” – Leslie Hall [8:40]
“When that’s the only option you have, you figure it out.” – Leslie Hall [12:40]
“It was controlled chaos.” – Leslie Hall [15:45]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 1st, 2023
Do you love the details of Mastering The Mega Boutique? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- How to Craft the Perfect Product Description For Your E-Commerce SiteIn the world of e-commerce, your product descriptions play a pivotal role in enticing potential customers and driving sales. A well-crafted product description can paint a vivid picture, answer questions, and address concerns, ultimately persuading shoppers to make a purchase. If you’re a small business owner looking to improve your product descriptions, you’re in the right place. In this blog post, we’ll explore the art of writing the perfect product description that captivates your audience and sets your boutique apart.
- The Power of Community and Collaboration with Anna Ledebuhr, Coulee BoutiqueCoulee Boutique owner Anna Ledebuhr talks community over competition, fostering activity through collaboration and planning events.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.