What is a better way to celebrate a 10-year business anniversary than to burn your whole membership to the ground and re-build it from the ground up? How about launching a brand new dashboard and new tools that will change the boutique game for so many owners?
Join me as I chat with Jeff Fenn, The Boutique Hub’s Digital Marketing Manager who’s not just known for his terrible Steve Jobs impersonation, but also for the fresh new tools and the Boutique Hub Black dashboard features that were rolled out at the Boutique Summit last month. We’ll be diving into the project’s inception, the goals we sought to achieve with the new dashboard, and the power and importance of SEO. Jeff will also be sharing insights on how to track SEO and what metrics boutiques should be looking for to really leverage the power of organic traffic.
>>Revolutionizing the Boutique Game – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Revolutionizing the Boutique Game – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Revolutionizing the Boutique Game with Jeff Fenn
- What started the new dashboard project.
- The goals we sought to achieve with the new dashboard.
- The power and importance of SEO.
- How to track SEO and what metrics to look for.
- What the new dashboard can do for your business.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Jenn Fenn and Ashley Alderson
“After you read so many comments like that, if it doesn’t spur you into action, something is wrong with you.” – Jeff Fenn [3:25]
“It’s never about you—it’s always about your customer and your customer’s experience.” – Ashley Alderson [7:20]
“The companies that were really stable were the ones who really put effort into their SEO.” – Jeff Fenn [9:45]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 11th, 2023
Do you love the details of Revolutionizing the Boutique Game with Jeff Fenn? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.