You want to offer some swag at our next Hub event, now what? Swag items are sponsored items that are given out to Hub members that ultimately promote your brand. In order to stand out from the crowd, you need to think of swag items that can make an impression.
You are remembered for the swag you contribute. If something is overly branded with your logo, people are less likely to use it. If something isn’t useful or fun, they won’t enjoy it. If they don’t use it, they won’t remember you.
Here are our top picks for swag items that make an impression, from Hub Brands themselves!
Soak On Tattoos
Perfume or Lotion Samples
Mini Nail File
Here are a few more Swag item ideas that are always a hit!
- Discount/coupon for your services
- Water bottle/cup or coffee mug
- Branded Food based items
- Cute sunglasses
- Cute notebooks
- Cute patches or stickers or pin
- Cute phone case
- Custom Chapstick: Julia Rose Wholesale
- Decals: Wile Lucile
- Custom Phone Accessories: LoveHandle
We hope you loved our article on Swag Items that Make An Impression. How else can The Boutique Hub help you grow?
Get more information on growing your business by joining The Boutique Hub where we have tons of training, information, and most importantly, connection! www.theboutiquehub.com/join Try out our service for a month, cancel anytime.
Follow along on Instagram @theboutiquehub!
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.
- Building A Strong Legal Foundation For Your BusinessLearn all the things that you need to know to make sure that your business is set up on a strong legal foundation right from the jump.
- Hub Team Boutique Wholesale Picks: Atlanta ApparelThe Hub team had so much fun at Atlanta Apparel! Besides meeting new members and connecting with current ones, one of our favorite parts of attending wholesale apparel markets is seeing all the new boutique fashion! The Hub team went around and chose some of their favorite boutique wholesale picks from Atlanta Market.
- Boutique Financial Tips For SuccessUse these 8 Financial Tips to manage your inventory, increase your profit margins, understand your investments, limit your markdowns and GROW your business. Only a tracked number grows, so if you are ignoring your finances and buying strategy, then you’re asking for a disaster! These are 8 quick and easy tips you can start tracking today!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2022 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy…