You want to offer some swag at our next Hub event, now what? Swag items are sponsored items that are given out to Hub members that ultimately promote your brand. In order to stand out from the crowd, you need to think of swag items that can make an impression.
You are remembered for the swag you contribute. If something is overly branded with your logo, people are less likely to use it. If something isn’t useful or fun, they won’t enjoy it. If they don’t use it, they won’t remember you.
Here are our top picks for swag items that make an impression, from Hub Brands themselves!
Soak On Tattoos
Perfume or Lotion Samples
Mini Nail File
Here are a few more Swag item ideas that are always a hit!
- Discount/coupon for your services
- Water bottle/cup or coffee mug
- Branded Food based items
- Cute sunglasses
- Cute notebooks
- Cute patches or stickers or pin
- Cute phone case
- Custom Chapstick: Julia Rose Wholesale
- Decals: Wile Lucile
- Custom Phone Accessories: LoveHandle
We hope you loved our article on Swag Items that Make An Impression. How else can The Boutique Hub help you grow?
Get more information on growing your business by joining The Boutique Hub where we have tons of training, information, and most importantly, connection! www.theboutiquehub.com/join Try out our service for a month, cancel anytime.
Follow along on Instagram @theboutiquehub!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.
- Lessons Learned In The First Year of Business with Pam Colon, Muted ClosetCalling all brand new business owners! This week’s episode is just for you. Pam Colon is the owner and founder of Muted Closet, and we’re diving into the lessons she has learned being in the thick of new business ownership in just the first year. Get comfortable and listen in as we dive deep into…
- 5 Productivity Habits Of Successful Business OwnersWhat are the 5 habits of successful boutique owners and top business owners? Let’s dish! The truth is, we all fight the same battles…time…productivity…team optimization….creating systems….taking care of ourselves and families. From our community at The Boutique Hub to those in Retail Bootcamp, we’ve walked through solving so many of these challenges together and have come up with some real solutions you can put into play RIGHT NOW.