You want to offer some swag at our next Hub event, now what? Swag items are sponsored items that are given out to Hub members that ultimately promote your brand. In order to stand out from the crowd, you need to think of swag items that can make an impression.
You are remembered for the swag you contribute. If something is overly branded with your logo, people are less likely to use it. If something isn’t useful or fun, they won’t enjoy it. If they don’t use it, they won’t remember you.
Here are our top picks for swag items that make an impression, from Hub Brands themselves!
Soak On Tattoos
Perfume or Lotion Samples
Mini Nail File
Here are a few more Swag item ideas that are always a hit!
- Discount/coupon for your services
- Water bottle/cup or coffee mug
- Branded Food based items
- Cute sunglasses
- Cute notebooks
- Cute patches or stickers or pin
- Cute phone case
- Custom Chapstick: Julia Rose Wholesale
- Decals: Wile Lucile
- Custom Phone Accessories: LoveHandle
We hope you loved our article on Swag Items that Make An Impression. How else can The Boutique Hub help you grow?
Get more information on growing your business by joining The Boutique Hub where we have tons of training, information, and most importantly, connection! www.theboutiquehub.com/join Try out our service for a month, cancel anytime.
Follow along on Instagram @theboutiquehub!
- Showing Customer Appreciation this Holiday SeasonNot only is Christmas the time for buying it’s also the time for GIVING. Often times we spend the months looking at numbers and forget about the amazing people who helped us create those numbers in the first place. How are you showing customer appreciation this Holiday Season?
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the October 2022 Atlanta market…
- Keys For Successful Boutique PlanningI know this time of year is when most of us are starting to think ahead about planning for the new year, so today I’m…
- Small Business Owner HacksBeing a small business owner is no easy job. Here at The Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping small business owners succeed with education, strategy, support, and community. Here are a few small business owner hacks to help you succeed!
- How To Manage Your Boutique’s InventoryYou know that feeling when you team up with a boutique bestie who just gets it, and you can talk all things industry knowing that…