You want to offer some swag at our next Hub event, now what? Swag items are sponsored items that are given out to Hub members that ultimately promote your brand. In order to stand out from the crowd, you need to think of swag items that can make an impression.
You are remembered for the swag you contribute. If something is overly branded with your logo, people are less likely to use it. If something isn’t useful or fun, they won’t enjoy it. If they don’t use it, they won’t remember you.
Here are our top picks for swag items that make an impression, from Hub Brands themselves!
Soak On Tattoos
Perfume or Lotion Samples
Mini Nail File
Here are a few more Swag item ideas that are always a hit!
- Discount/coupon for your services
- Water bottle/cup or coffee mug
- Branded Food based items
- Cute sunglasses
- Cute notebooks
- Cute patches or stickers or pin
- Cute phone case
- Custom Chapstick: Julia Rose Wholesale
- Decals: Wile Lucile
- Custom Phone Accessories: LoveHandle
We hope you loved our article on Swag Items that Make An Impression. How else can The Boutique Hub help you grow?
Get more information on growing your business by joining The Boutique Hub where we have tons of training, information, and most importantly, connection! www.theboutiquehub.com/join Try out our service for a month, cancel anytime.
Follow along on Instagram @theboutiquehub!
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.
- Master Your 2024 Marketing Plan: A Guide for Small Business OwnersAs we approach the dawn of a new year, savvy small business owners are already gearing up to elevate their marketing game in 2024. Crafting a robust marketing plan is pivotal to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving business landscape. To help you navigate this exciting journey, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide with valuable tips and insights. Plus, we’ll introduce you to two indispensable tools: the Small Business Marketing Handbook and the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner, designed to be your partners in success throughout the coming year.
- Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink FridayThe fourth annual Pink Friday is this Friday, November 17, and more than 5,000 boutiques worldwide are participating!