What does it mean to be a business owner in the year 2022? Whether this is due to the “great resignation” or the post-pandemic shift, there seems to be a reigniting of the entrepreneurial spirit in the world around us. So, in this episode, I want to talk to the newer business owners in this industry and share what you can expect for the year ahead – the highs and the lows.
Listen in as I share my tips and tricks of boutique ownership, as well as my advice for finding success faster. You will learn the importance of knowing your customer, why truly understanding your why is key, and the benefit of working together with your fellow boutique owners. If you are new to the boutique business space or you are looking for a way to improve your business this year, this is the episode for you.
>> What it Means to be A Brand New Business Owner in 2022 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> What it Means to be A Brand New Business Owner in 2022 – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In What It Means To Be A Brand New Business Owner In 2022:
- What it means to be a business owner in 2022.
- How to get started on your strongest foot possible in business.
- The importance of knowing your “why.”
- Why you must know your customer.
- Why price is not a driving factor for your business.
- The benefit of working together with your fellow business owners.
“Life is too short to do something that you are not incredibly passionate about.” – Ashley [2:05]
“Money doesn’t bring fulfillment.” – Ashley [3:20]
“A rising tide will lift all ships.” – Ashley [24:55]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 1st, 2022
Do you love the details of What it Means to be A Brand New Business Owner in 2022? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.
- Building A Strong Legal Foundation For Your BusinessLearn all the things that you need to know to make sure that your business is set up on a strong legal foundation right from the jump.
- Hub Team Boutique Wholesale Picks: Atlanta ApparelThe Hub team had so much fun at Atlanta Apparel! Besides meeting new members and connecting with current ones, one of our favorite parts of attending wholesale apparel markets is seeing all the new boutique fashion! The Hub team went around and chose some of their favorite boutique wholesale picks from Atlanta Market.