What does it mean to be a business owner in the year 2022? Whether this is due to the “great resignation” or the post-pandemic shift, there seems to be a reigniting of the entrepreneurial spirit in the world around us. So, in this episode, I want to talk to the newer business owners in this industry and share what you can expect for the year ahead – the highs and the lows.
Listen in as I share my tips and tricks of boutique ownership, as well as my advice for finding success faster. You will learn the importance of knowing your customer, why truly understanding your why is key, and the benefit of working together with your fellow boutique owners. If you are new to the boutique business space or you are looking for a way to improve your business this year, this is the episode for you.
>> What it Means to be A Brand New Business Owner in 2022 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> What it Means to be A Brand New Business Owner in 2022 – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In What It Means To Be A Brand New Business Owner In 2022:
- What it means to be a business owner in 2022.
- How to get started on your strongest foot possible in business.
- The importance of knowing your “why.”
- Why you must know your customer.
- Why price is not a driving factor for your business.
- The benefit of working together with your fellow business owners.
“Life is too short to do something that you are not incredibly passionate about.” – Ashley [2:05]
“Money doesn’t bring fulfillment.” – Ashley [3:20]
“A rising tide will lift all ships.” – Ashley [24:55]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 1st, 2022
Do you love the details of What it Means to be A Brand New Business Owner in 2022? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the February 2023 Atlanta market…