What does it mean to be a business owner in the year 2022? Whether this is due to the “great resignation” or the post-pandemic shift, there seems to be a reigniting of the entrepreneurial spirit in the world around us. So, in this episode, I want to talk to the newer business owners in this industry and share what you can expect for the year ahead – the highs and the lows.
Listen in as I share my tips and tricks of boutique ownership, as well as my advice for finding success faster. You will learn the importance of knowing your customer, why truly understanding your why is key, and the benefit of working together with your fellow boutique owners. If you are new to the boutique business space or you are looking for a way to improve your business this year, this is the episode for you.
>> What it Means to be A Brand New Business Owner in 2022 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> What it Means to be A Brand New Business Owner in 2022 – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In What It Means To Be A Brand New Business Owner In 2022:
- What it means to be a business owner in 2022.
- How to get started on your strongest foot possible in business.
- The importance of knowing your “why.”
- Why you must know your customer.
- Why price is not a driving factor for your business.
- The benefit of working together with your fellow business owners.
“Life is too short to do something that you are not incredibly passionate about.” – Ashley [2:05]
“Money doesn’t bring fulfillment.” – Ashley [3:20]
“A rising tide will lift all ships.” – Ashley [24:55]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 1st, 2022
Do you love the details of What it Means to be A Brand New Business Owner in 2022? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at MAGIC NashvilleWe are heading to Nashville and can’t wait! The Boutique Hub Team is excited to partner with MAGIC at their inaugural Nashville event. Here’s everything you need to know about attending…
- The Boutique Hub at the March Dallas MarketsThe time has come for the March 2024 Dallas Markets and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Growing Your Boutique on InstagramInstagram is one of the most powerful platforms in the world to build your brand, increase your sales, and grow your retail business. A successful content strategy can change your business forever! Here at the Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping retailers grow and succeed in every aspect of business. Here are our top 5 tips for growing your boutique on Instagram!