I’m fresh off my recent trip from Los Angeles, and I’m answering a couple of quick questions that have been popping up in my Instagram DMs all week! If you’ve been following on Instagram, you’ll have seen some of the behind-the-scenes happenings at the LA Experience 2022 and Mastermind trips, and I’m giving you the lowdown on how to make the most of your trip to LA.
Take a listen as I share everything from how to go direct to your vendors and build relationships with them to what to avoid when it comes to accommodations. I also give you the details on how YOU can join us in LA next year and get in on what is arguably the highlight of every year!
What You’ll Learn From The Lowdown On Los Angeles
- What it was like hosting our first ever in-person Mastermind event.
- Why the LA experience trip has been so instrumental for many.
- What to be aware of when visiting LA.
- How to maximize your time with vendors.
- What NOT to do when you’re in LA.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Ashley Alderson
“Going to LA is so good for relationships.” – Ashley Alderson [4:55]
“When things happen like the pandemic in 2020 or the inventory shortages that we’ve gone through, really it’s those retailers that have the strongest relationships with those brands that fare the best.” – Ashley Alderson [5:10]
“Above all else, build the relationships.” – Ashley Alderson [9:15]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: October 11th, 2022
Do you love the details of The Lowdown On Los Angeles? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Power of Community and Collaboration with Anna Ledebuhr, Coulee BoutiqueCoulee Boutique owner Anna Ledebuhr talks community over competition, fostering activity through collaboration and planning events.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.