Build your boutique with Lisa Landers, owner of Swirl Boutique, with three California locations shares her experiences from starting her boutique to retaining clients across all channels. Lisa shares her most valuable marketing tips and talks about how she was able to get her boutique to over 60K Instagram followers. The woman who does it all takes a minute of her time to share her secrets, from increasing your prices, carrying better brands, to managing and growing your staff. If you love west coast fashion and have a growing brick and mortar, you’ll love Lisa’s advice!
3 Key Points
1. Lisa Landers, well-known in the fashion industry and boutique space, shares how she got her boutique to record numbers.
2. Marketing is key in promoting your boutique. Start by tapping into local influencers.
3. Boutiques are the future of fashion. These small shops are capable of creating a more personal experience for customers.
- “80% of your revenue comes from 20% of your list.” – Ashley
- “Just because you love what you do doesn’t mean you will love everything you have to do.” – Lisa
- “When I first started out, I had to work on my store 7 days a week.¨ – Lisa
FOR MORE ON THE BOUTIQUE HUB & BOUTIQUE CHAT
Join the Hub for more trainings, information, and connections.
Want to be our listener of the week? Subscribe if you love the show, then leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: March 5, 2019
Love this episode? We would be so humbled to hear your review on Apple Podcasts or iTunes! Or, let us know below!