19 Mar Merging Motherhood and a Boutique Business
Episode 204 : Leslie Plank and Stacy Gnewkowski, Owners of Hawthorne Collection & Boutique, are two best friends that are mothers of children with special needs. They have come to the show to discuss the retail and wholesale side of their business, including the importance of involving your family in your company, along with social responsibility. This article is for those special women merging motherhood and a boutique business.
3 Key Points: To Merging Motherhood and a Boutique Business
1. Knowing your why before anything else, matters in the ultimate success of your business.
2. Know what your policies are for dealing with employee issues.
3. Communicating with foreign factory manufacturers in China takes time and gaining trust.
- “We started looking at how many cars go through certain intersections within our community, and identified one of the major intersections and then decided to move to that location.” – Stacy Gnewkowsk
- “The way you treat your employees sets the tone for your entire company.” – Leslie Plank
FOR MORE ON THE BOUTIQUE HUB & BOUTIQUE CHAT
Join the Hub for more trainings, information, and connections.
Want to be our listener of the week? Subscribe if you love the show, then leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
FOLLOW STACY GNEWKOWSKI, LESLIE PLANK, AND HAWTHORNE COLLECTION
Original Air Date: March 19, 2019
Love this episode? We would be so humbled to hear your review on Apple Podcasts or iTunes! Or, let us know below!