Episode #210: Dana Spinola, the founder of Fab’rik gives your host Ashley Alderson shares what it’s really like building a boutique brand across nearly 50 stores, even through a recession. Using her WOW boutique customer service culture, Dana shares her heart & mission in a truly genuine and grounded nature. Get ready to talk burn out, growth and building a legacy you can be proud of.
3 Key Points
- Experience is first, that’s all that matters in a boutique.
- If you want a team to perform their best, you have to make sure they’re whole too.
- In any business, how you “wow” people is the biggest contributor to success.
- “People want to feel like they’re loved and Dana Spinola embodies the boutique mission.” -Ashley
- “My vision is to create a place where everyone can afford to feel beautiful.” -Dana
- “The investment isn’t in the $900 item anymore, it’s about trying things you would have never tried before.” -Dana
- “I’m more scared of doing nothing than doing the wrong thing.” -Dana
Check out Dana Spinola’s book Love What You Do: A plan for creating a life you love filled with passion and purpose
FOR MORE ON THE BOUTIQUE HUB & BOUTIQUE CHAT
Join the Hub for more trainings, information, and connections.
Want to be our listener of the week? Subscribe if you love the show, then leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 30, 2019
Love this episode? We would be so humbled to hear your review on Apple Podcasts or iTunes! Or, let us know below!