Calling all manufacturing and wholesale friends, this episode is for you! Today I’m joined by Stephanie McTigue, owner of CoFi Leathers and a busy mom who has built an incredible brand of women’s leather handbags and sneakers. We’re going behind the scenes to hear how she built not just a beautiful brand, but also a sustainable one.
Listen in as Stephanie shares what it means to be a sustainable brand in today’s day and age, how she ensures that her product quality is always second to none, and why she believes that there is room for everyone in the industry to be successful. We also dive into the story behind the brand and talk about how Stephanie approaches being successful in both business and family life.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Building a Sustainable Brand in a Modern World
- What led Stephanie to get into the leather business.
- Her process for ensuring stellar product quality.
- What her most successful stores have in common.
- What Stephanie wishes she would have known sooner for trade shows.
- The best mistake she has made in her journey so far.
- What it means to have a sustainable brand.
- How Stephanie approaches being successful in business and at home.
- The habits and routines she finds to be helpful at home and in business.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Stephanie McTigue
“The more people love the product or use it themselves, the better they can sell it.” – Stephanie McTigue [12:35]
“I believe the best way to sell a product is to own it yourself.” – Stephanie McTigue [12:55]
“There’s enough room for everyone to be successful.” – Stephanie McTigue [15:35]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 16th, 2022
Do you love the details of Building a Sustainable Brand in a Modern World? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the February 2023 Atlanta market…