Calling all manufacturing and wholesale friends, this episode is for you! Today I’m joined by Stephanie McTigue, owner of CoFi Leathers and a busy mom who has built an incredible brand of women’s leather handbags and sneakers. We’re going behind the scenes to hear how she built not just a beautiful brand, but also a sustainable one.
Listen in as Stephanie shares what it means to be a sustainable brand in today’s day and age, how she ensures that her product quality is always second to none, and why she believes that there is room for everyone in the industry to be successful. We also dive into the story behind the brand and talk about how Stephanie approaches being successful in both business and family life.
>>Building a Sustainable Brand in a Modern World– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Building a Sustainable Brand in a Modern World– LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Building a Sustainable Brand in a Modern World
- What led Stephanie to get into the leather business.
- Her process for ensuring stellar product quality.
- What her most successful stores have in common.
- What Stephanie wishes she would have known sooner for trade shows.
- The best mistake she has made in her journey so far.
- What it means to have a sustainable brand.
- How Stephanie approaches being successful in business and at home.
- The habits and routines she finds to be helpful at home and in business.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Stephanie McTigue
“The more people love the product or use it themselves, the better they can sell it.” – Stephanie McTigue [12:35]
“I believe the best way to sell a product is to own it yourself.” – Stephanie McTigue [12:55]
“There’s enough room for everyone to be successful.” – Stephanie McTigue [15:35]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 16th, 2022
Do you love the details of Building a Sustainable Brand in a Modern World? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Boutique Financial Tips For SuccessUse these 8 Financial Tips to manage your inventory, increase your profit margins, understand your investments, limit your markdowns and GROW your business. Only a tracked number grows, so if you are ignoring your finances and buying strategy, then you’re asking for a disaster! These are 8 quick and easy tips you can start tracking today!
- Building Connections and Giving Back through Your Business with Sydney Petersen, Bizzy’s BoutiqueAshley answers questions sent in by boutique owners, talking about inventory planning, margins, metrics, insurance and everything in between.
- Process, Delegation and the EOS Model with Valerie and Ryan Becker, Wellington Design Co.Ashley answers questions sent in by boutique owners, talking about inventory planning, margins, metrics, insurance and everything in between.