We build a great business, we have a consistent and solid revenue stream from our boutique, but then what? Is the plan to sell the business, or to generate enough revenue to feed into other investments—or something else entirely? Dominique Broadway, personal finance expert, money therapist, entrepreneur, and founder and CEO of Finances Demystified, joins me today to answer the question: what is the long-term plan for the business we are creating today?
Get comfortable and listen in as we dive into some of the common misconceptions about investing and protecting yourself long-term with wills, trusts, and real estate. You’ll also hear about how your investments fit into your long-term business and wealth goals, what we all need to know about our money mindset before we start investing, and how to start investing by growing what you already have.
>>Finance 101: How to Build Wealth as a Boutique Owner– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Finance 101: How to Build Wealth as a Boutique Owner– LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Finance 101: How to Build Wealth as a Boutique Owner
- Dominique’s journey to starting her business.
- What everyone should know about investing.
- How our money mindset plays into our wealth-building.
- How to unravel your negative money mindset.
- How to grow what you already have.
- The don’ts of investing.
- What it means to be a fiduciary.
- The importance of preparation.
- What Dominique’s smartest clients have in common.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Dominique Broadway: Website
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class – Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Game of Life and How To Play It by Florence Schovell Shinn
Favorite Quotes from Dominique Broadway
“It’s nearly impossible to help anyone create a plan without knowing where you are currently.” – Dominique Broadway [9:00]
“A lot of people don’t believe that they can be wealthy, that they deserve to be wealthy, that it is possible for them.” – Dominique Broadway [9:30]
“There’s nothing wrong with honing in and really getting that one thing to the next level.” – Dominique Broadway [17:35]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 1st, 2022
Do you love the details of Finance 101: How to Build Wealth as a Boutique Owner? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the January 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Leaning Into The Power of Traditional MediaIs there anyone listening who doesn’t find traditional social media completely exhausting (at least sometimes!) when it comes to trying to grow your brand and…
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2023 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!