Get ready because you are in for such a treat today! Jessica Anderson, also known as tinytello on TikTok and 93playstreet on Instagram, is a former social media manager turned swimwear entrepreneur whose brand has been featured in Newsweek, BuzzFeed, and Cosmopolitan. She joins me today to share how she got started on her road to entrepreneurship and how she found success using her background in social media to help propel her brand forward. If you’re wondering how to harness the power of social media to gain awareness about your brand, this is an episode you won’t want to miss!
Tune in as Jessica shares her strategy for managing, planning, and creating content for social media in batches, including how she plans for recording, editing, and scheduling. (Hint: It does not all happen at once!) You’ll hear her tips for how to hire the right social media manager for your business, the turning point that led her to turn to entrepreneurship from social media management, and what it’s like to go viral on social media. Jessica also shares her advice for those just entering the business on how to find success without sacrificing your reputation.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Social Media Management To A Swimwear Line
- How social media management made Jessica a well-rounded entrepreneur.
- How to batch content for social media.
- When it’s time to think about hiring a social media strategist.
- The problem that Jessica was solving with her swimwear line.
- The power of tapping into your intuition as an entrepreneur.
- Jessica’s launch strategy for her swimwear brand.
- Her advice for people whose brands are being knocked off.
“So many people get taken advantage of when you’re new in the industry, when you have a smaller brand.” – Jessica Anderson [11:40]
“Intuition is one of the most important things.” – Jessica Anderson [13:00]
“You could feel the energy brewing beneath the surface.” – Jessica Anderson [13:30]
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Jessica Anderson: Website | Instagram | TikTok
- Robert Benjamin
- Comment Sold: https://try.commentsold.com/partners/the-boutique-hub/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: March 29th, 2022
Do you love the details of From Social Media Management To A Swimwear Line? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Keys For Successful Boutique PlanningI know this time of year is when most of us are starting to think ahead about planning for the new year, so today I’m…
- Small Business Owner HacksBeing a small business owner is no easy job. Here at The Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping small business owners succeed with education, strategy, support, and community. Here are a few small business owner hacks to help you succeed!
- How To Manage Your Boutique’s InventoryYou know that feeling when you team up with a boutique bestie who just gets it, and you can talk all things industry knowing that…