When we think about the fashion industry, we often get bogged down in the logistics of boutique ownership and going to market. But in order to really be successful, it’s important to think beyond where the products are coming from and how they get to us. We also have to think about what their intended purpose is. I’m digging into one of those intended purposes today as I speak with Megan Meadors, a current costumer on the set of Yellowstone and a former boutique owner.
Listen in as we talk all about fashion and character development, as well as how Megan found her way onto the set of Yellowstone as a costumer. You’ll learn how fashion is used throughout the series to define characters and how cool it is to have a trailer full of goodies to use for building a character. Megan also shares some of her favorite moments—and costumes—from Yellowstone, so this is an episode you won’t want to miss!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In From The Set of Yellowstone:
- What Megan does on the set of Yellowstone.
- How she got into the industry and onto the set of Yellowstone.
- How she uses fashion to develop characters.
- How the pandemic has influenced fashion.
- What clothes can mean for a person.
“We make sure adults are wearing clothes.” – Megan Meadors [3:40]
“Being a mom definitely changes your perspective on how kids see things and how you want to protect them.” – Megan Meadors [17:20]
“We want people to know what we do and who we are.” – Megan Meadors [27:35]
- Courtenay Dehoff
- Today’s episode was brought to you by Glow Group click here to learn more: [email protected]
Simple Ads for Store Owners, will show you how to make ads that will get your potential buyers to stop scrolling and start clicking!Once you know how to do it, creating an ad that really works is easier than you think.
—> Learn the 5 rules for creating effective ads that work
—> See examples of successful ads created by real store owners just like you.
Here’s the link: https://learn.thesocialsalesgirls.com/simple-ads-for-store-owners/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: March 1st, 2022
Do you love the details of How To Grow a Sustainable Business Like an Expert? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the October 2022 Atlanta market…
- Keys For Successful Boutique PlanningI know this time of year is when most of us are starting to think ahead about planning for the new year, so today I’m…
- Small Business Owner HacksBeing a small business owner is no easy job. Here at The Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping small business owners succeed with education, strategy, support, and community. Here are a few small business owner hacks to help you succeed!