When we think about the fashion industry, we often get bogged down in the logistics of boutique ownership and going to market. But in order to really be successful, it’s important to think beyond where the products are coming from and how they get to us. We also have to think about what their intended purpose is. I’m digging into one of those intended purposes today as I speak with Megan Meadors, a current costumer on the set of Yellowstone and a former boutique owner.
Listen in as we talk all about fashion and character development, as well as how Megan found her way onto the set of Yellowstone as a costumer. You’ll learn how fashion is used throughout the series to define characters and how cool it is to have a trailer full of goodies to use for building a character. Megan also shares some of her favorite moments—and costumes—from Yellowstone, so this is an episode you won’t want to miss!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In From The Set of Yellowstone:
- What Megan does on the set of Yellowstone.
- How she got into the industry and onto the set of Yellowstone.
- How she uses fashion to develop characters.
- How the pandemic has influenced fashion.
- What clothes can mean for a person.
“We make sure adults are wearing clothes.” – Megan Meadors [3:40]
“Being a mom definitely changes your perspective on how kids see things and how you want to protect them.” – Megan Meadors [17:20]
“We want people to know what we do and who we are.” – Megan Meadors [27:35]
- Courtenay Dehoff
- Today’s episode was brought to you by Glow Group click here to learn more: [email protected]
Simple Ads for Store Owners, will show you how to make ads that will get your potential buyers to stop scrolling and start clicking!Once you know how to do it, creating an ad that really works is easier than you think.
—> Learn the 5 rules for creating effective ads that work
—> See examples of successful ads created by real store owners just like you.
Here’s the link: https://learn.thesocialsalesgirls.com/simple-ads-for-store-owners/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: March 1st, 2022
Do you love the details of How To Grow a Sustainable Business Like an Expert? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Maximize Your Instagram PresenceDeep diving into the tips, tools, and trainings to make your Instagram account generate leads and grow your business.
- 10 Hiring Tips for Growing Your BusinessHow do you know if you are ready to hire someone and what steps do you take to do so? Use these quick 10 hiring tips on how to hire your next employee.
- Lori Harder: Learning In The Messy and Speaking Your Dreams Out LoudLori Harder shares all the highs and lows of her experiences in business and discusses some of the most common struggles that women in business face today (including how to overcome them).