No business owner enjoys having someone who has never run a successful business themselves tell them what they should do. That’s why today’s guest is very special. Susan Bradley, Founder of the Social Sales Girls, is a business expert, business coach, and someone who truly understands the Boutique industry. In this episode, she will be sharing her knowledge and hard-hitting facts about what it takes to run a successful business.
Listen in as we discuss how to optimize your store and increase traffic to your website, as well as how to grow your business to be more than just a hobby. You will learn the importance of building an audience (and how to do so), why you shouldn’t compare your success to the success of others, and how to develop a proof of concept.
>>How To Grow a Sustainable Business Like an Expert – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> How To Grow a Sustainable Business Like an Expert – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In How To Grow a Sustainable Business Like an Expert:
- Susan’s best advice for start-ups in the industry.
- The importance of building an audience.
- When you should use paid ads.
- How to learn what your audience really wants.
- How to increase the traffic on your website.
- The best way to track your traffic.
- How to create loyalty in your business.
“Manage your expectations. Understand that there is a learning curve to this journey… Focus on your results and what you’re working on.” – Susan Bradley [3:07]
“Give yourself 90 days to grow a pool of people, and they will be the people who are most likely to take the action you ask instead of asking the whole world.” – Susan Bradley [8:00]
“Think about what’s working in your business and how you could get creative.” – Susan Bradley [24:35]
- Susan Bradley: Facebook | Website
- Today’s episode was brought to you by Glow Group click here to learn more: [email protected]
Simple Ads for Store Owners, will show you how to make ads that will get your potential buyers to stop scrolling and start clicking!Once you know how to do it, creating an ad that really works is easier than you think.
—> Learn the 5 rules for creating effective ads that work
—> See examples of successful ads created by real store owners just like you.
Here’s the link: https://learn.thesocialsalesgirls.com/simple-ads-for-store-owners/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 22nd, 2022
Do you love the details of How To Grow a Sustainable Business Like an Expert? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the February 2023 Atlanta market…