Are you worried about an upcoming recession and wondering how your boutique will fare? If so, we’ve got your back! Joining me today is Stacy Tuschl, host of the Foot Traffic Podcast and a small business expert, and she’s here to talk all about making a recession-proof plan for your business. We’ll be going beyond the fear-mongering that is so prevalent and digging into what you can do today to put your business in a position to survive any storm.
Get comfortable and make sure to take notes as Stacy walks us through each tool and resource to work smarter and not harder during these uncertain times so that your business can not only survive, but thrive during a recession. Stacy also shares the three things that you should be focusing on in your business right now, as well as the first place in your business to re-evaluate and refine that will save you time and money. This is a real, transparent, and systematic approach to recession-proofing your business that you won’t want to miss!
>>How To Recession-Proof Your Small Business– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>How To Recession-Proof Your Small Business – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Strategies To Recession-Proof Your Small Business
- Why you should focus on building a cash reserve.
- Where to focus on investing in your business.
- How to be an optimistic yet realistic leader.
- How to provide a memorable experience for your customers.
- The difference between expenses and investments.
- The most important areas in your business to re-evaluate.
- Stacy’s biggest advice for the overwhelmed business owner.
- The greatest opportunity for small businesses in a pending recession.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Stacy Tuschl
“The storm is definitely about to happen.” – Stacy Tuschl [2:55]
“The person that can hold on the longest will win.” – Stacy Tuschl [3:15]
“Some businesses are going to make it, and some are not.” – Stacy Tuschl [23:20]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 12th, 2022
Do you love the details of How To Recession-Proof Your Small Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 6 Boutique Owner Tax TipsThis article provides 6 boutique owner tax tips to keep your business afloat in 2023.
- Text Message Marketing Mastery with Jane Kasper, Owner / Founder of Glow Group and Rural HazeDo you ever wake up in the middle of the night with fears and worries about your business? Well, you’re not alone. Many entrepreneurs experience this, especially when it comes to changes in law and regulation. Today, we’re thrilled to have Jane Kasper Cochrane back on the podcast. Founder of Glow Group, email marketing expert,…
- Big News from The Boutique Summit with Ashley AldersonI’m coming to you from The Boutique Summit in Dallas this week! And I want to give you guys a quick update on how it’s all going, as well as share some really exciting news. Along with the education and community, one of my favorite things about Summit is getting to share the latest news…