Are you worried about an upcoming recession and wondering how your boutique will fare? If so, we’ve got your back! Joining me today is Stacy Tuschl, host of the Foot Traffic Podcast and a small business expert, and she’s here to talk all about making a recession-proof plan for your business. We’ll be going beyond the fear-mongering that is so prevalent and digging into what you can do today to put your business in a position to survive any storm.
Get comfortable and make sure to take notes as Stacy walks us through each tool and resource to work smarter and not harder during these uncertain times so that your business can not only survive, but thrive during a recession. Stacy also shares the three things that you should be focusing on in your business right now, as well as the first place in your business to re-evaluate and refine that will save you time and money. This is a real, transparent, and systematic approach to recession-proofing your business that you won’t want to miss!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Strategies To Recession-Proof Your Small Business
- Why you should focus on building a cash reserve.
- Where to focus on investing in your business.
- How to be an optimistic yet realistic leader.
- How to provide a memorable experience for your customers.
- The difference between expenses and investments.
- The most important areas in your business to re-evaluate.
- Stacy’s biggest advice for the overwhelmed business owner.
- The greatest opportunity for small businesses in a pending recession.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Stacy Tuschl
“The storm is definitely about to happen.” – Stacy Tuschl [2:55]
“The person that can hold on the longest will win.” – Stacy Tuschl [3:15]
“Some businesses are going to make it, and some are not.” – Stacy Tuschl [23:20]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 12th, 2022
Do you love the details of How To Recession-Proof Your Small Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.
- Tips for Sourcing Wholesale in Downtown LAIf you’re in the retail business, especially in fashion, textiles, or any other industry, sourcing wholesale goods from Downtown Los Angeles can be a game-changer. The Fashion District and the surrounding areas are home to a plethora of wholesalers offering a wide range of products at competitive prices. To help you navigate this bustling wholesale hub successfully, we’ve compiled a list of valuable tips that will make your wholesale sourcing journey in Downtown LA a breeze.