08 Jul It’s Our Hub-Aversary!
It’s a big week for The Boutique Hub, as we turn seven years old!
And that is a HUGE thanks to YOU!
We’re celebrating our Hub-Aversary with some big, exciting giveaways…but we also want to remind you all where we started, and what you’ve helped us accomplish as members of The Boutique Hub.
Our business has changed quite a bit since 2013. As many of you may remember, The Hub first started as a way for shoppers to easily find boutiques (before the days of shopping on Facebook and Instagram).
During that process, Ashley saw a need for boutique and brand owners to have a place where they could come together and learn from one another, with “community over competition” leading the way.
The membership model that most of you are familiar with, launched in 2017, and we’ve been gaining momentum and helping boutiques and brands ever since!
We’ve hit some pretty exciting milestones in the last few years! Here’s what we’ve accomplished together:
- We’ve served more than 6,800 members, since 2017, representing all 50 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, and 4 countries around the world.
- We’ve had more than 4,100 people attend our events and meetups, since 2017.
- We’ve been invited to speak at 8 different apparel markets, in the last year alone.
- We’ve had 472,098+ podcast downloads since we created the Boutique Chat podcast in February 2018.
- We’ve been interviewed by and featured in, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc., California Apparel News, Startup Nation, and Ecommerce Mag.
- We represent 400+ boutique members (that we have a record of) whose businesses who take in more than $30,000 in sales every month, and 160+ boutiques who make more than $1,000,000 each year, some achieve that number in just one month.
- We received the 2020 Brand Experience Award for Marketplace Strategies & Technologies from RetailX and TouchPoints.
- Amidst COVID-19, we were named the 10th Fastest-Growing Company in the Midwest by Inc Magazine.
But above all else, these stats and accomplishments only come down to one thing…
They are only possible of YOUR growing your business.
YOU finding the value in the Hub and taking action on it…you make the Hub possible!
Our sole mission at the end of the day is to change a business, change a life, a family, a team, and a community.
Together, we win and we couldn’t be more thankful to have the opportunity to serve this industry.
Don’t forget to get entered in our Hub-Aversary giveaway, because we’ve got some pretty cool stuff to give, as a way of saying THANK YOU, to all of you!
Cheers to another year together and seeing YOUR business continue to grow. We are here to serve however we can!
THANK YOU —
The entire Boutique Hub team (meet us here)