If you’re like me, there’s a different level of excitement that happens toward the end of the year. It’s a great time to gather and look back on the highs and lows of the past year, as well as reflect on the lessons that were learned along the way. I have been busting at the seams with all the things I have learned over the past year, so buckle up as I share the biggest lessons learned from 2022.
Listen in as I look back and dive into the last year that we survived—or thrived in—and share some insights that we can take with us into the next year to make it great. I’ll also talk about what to expect in the coming year within the retail and boutique industry and give you some tidbits to get your 2023 started off right in your business!
>>Lessons Learned from 2022– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Lessons Learned from 2022– LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
What You’ll Learn From Lessons Learned from 2022
- How to make boutiques unique again.
- What we need to stop selling.
- What I think about the LuLaRoe documentary.
- The importance of trademarks.
- Where profit is found.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- Boutique Boss Store
Favorite Quotes from Ashley Alderson
“Character is who you are in the dark.” – Ashley Alderson [4:25]
“Collections are king.” – Ashley Alderson [10:13]
“Unskilled and untrained employees will kill your profit.” – Ashley Alderson [16:58]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 20th, 2022
Do you love the details of Lessons Learned from 2022? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.