Have you ever wondered how somebody has an idea for a product that solves an actual real-world problem, and then how they’re able to build, scale, manufacture, and distribute that product? All while also having a thriving boutique line? In this episode, I’m joined by Adi Arezzini, founder of Teami Blends, and we’re talking all about her product-based business that is making a huge impact.
Listen in as Adi shares what it was like to initially build and scale her business, the systems and processes that have helped her along the way, and how she knows when it’s time to invest in more inventory. We also discuss how she built a thriving community around her brand, how she uses her influencer program to grow awareness of her brand, and why she analyzes her time spent in the business so she can scale and still spend time as a new mom.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Making An Impact With A Product-Based Business
- Why Adi first started Teami blends.
- Where she started with the first iterations of her product.
- What testing looks like for a consumable product.
- How she knew when it was time to hire.
- How she knew when it was time to expand.
- How Adi got her brand into big-box stores.
- How she has built a thriving community around her brand.
- How she built her influencer program (and her advice for boutiques to do the same).
- How she has systematized her business to scale.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Adi Arezzini
“Your body needs you to treat it right.” – Adi Arezzini [7:10]
“There are a lot of bad acts in manufacturing.” – Adi Arezzini [11:00]
“You need a really large profit margin because when you do start to scale, that will get eaten up by marketing.” – Adi Arezzini [17:15]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 30th, 2022
Do you love the details of Making An Impact With A Product-Based Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the February 2023 Atlanta market…