What do you get when you pair a love of fashion with Nigerian culture and a drive to succeed? You get one incredible fashion brand that is changing the world and amassing a cult following along the way. Meet Autumn Adeigbo, designer and former stylist, whose fashion line can be found all across the United States in department stores like Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf, and Nordstrom.
Listen in as Autumn shares what it took to build her fashion line, what she learned from not only her upbringing, but also her time as a celebrity stylist, and which celebrities she would love to dress one day. Autumn has had experiences that so many of us will never get the opportunity to have, and I’m excited to share her insightful and inspiring story with takeaways that anyone who has a hand in the fashion world can appreciate.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Changing The World Through Fashion
- How Autumn first got started in fashion.
- What she wishes she had done differently before getting her brand started.
- The importance of following up.
- The strategies Autumn used to grow her brand.
- What to look for when partnering with brands who do good.
- How Autumn finds inspiration for her pieces.
- What she wishes more women knew about feeling beautiful.
- What she hopes to be remembered for.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Autumn Adeigbo
“People think that it happened overnight, but it did not.” – Autumn Adeigbo [12:00]
“People notice when you put in the work.” – Autumn Adeigbo [15:15]
“We all deserve to value our time and give it to people who actually deserve to have it.” – Autumn Adeigbo [16:00]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 6th, 2022
Do you love the details of Changing The World Through Fashion? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the February 2023 Atlanta market…