What do you get when you pair a love of fashion with Nigerian culture and a drive to succeed? You get one incredible fashion brand that is changing the world and amassing a cult following along the way. Meet Autumn Adeigbo, designer and former stylist, whose fashion line can be found all across the United States in department stores like Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf, and Nordstrom.
Listen in as Autumn shares what it took to build her fashion line, what she learned from not only her upbringing, but also her time as a celebrity stylist, and which celebrities she would love to dress one day. Autumn has had experiences that so many of us will never get the opportunity to have, and I’m excited to share her insightful and inspiring story with takeaways that anyone who has a hand in the fashion world can appreciate.
>>Changing The World Through Fashion– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Changing The World Through Fashion– LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Changing The World Through Fashion
- How Autumn first got started in fashion.
- What she wishes she had done differently before getting her brand started.
- The importance of following up.
- The strategies Autumn used to grow her brand.
- What to look for when partnering with brands who do good.
- How Autumn finds inspiration for her pieces.
- What she wishes more women knew about feeling beautiful.
- What she hopes to be remembered for.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Autumn Adeigbo
“People think that it happened overnight, but it did not.” – Autumn Adeigbo [12:00]
“People notice when you put in the work.” – Autumn Adeigbo [15:15]
“We all deserve to value our time and give it to people who actually deserve to have it.” – Autumn Adeigbo [16:00]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 6th, 2022
Do you love the details of Changing The World Through Fashion? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.