We’ve been working on something behind the scenes at The Boutique Hub that has been a long time coming, and today we’re diving into all the juicy details! This massive project is something that we’ve been asked about for a long time and that I know will really lend itself to one of our core values here at The Hub: community over competition!
In this episode, I’m diving into the wholesale platform that we have been building, including how although the scale and scope of the project were greatly underestimated, it has nonetheless all come together to become something that was built by the industry for the industry—and that we are so incredibly proud of. I’ll be sharing what you can expect from the platform, some of the key features and benefits, and of course, how you can get started making your life a whole lot easier today.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Pulling Back The Curtain on Hubventory
- What the Hubventory build process has looked like.
- What Hubventory looks like from the boutique side.
- What you can expect down the road for Hubventory.
- The perks that come along with being a member of The Boutique Hub.
- What Hubventory looks like on the wholesale side.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Ashley Alderson
“Let’s build the plane as we fly it.” – Ashley Alderson [2:25]
“We wanted to make sure that Hubventory was the platform that was built with inventory plans just for you as a boutique owner.” – Ashley Alderson [4:25]
“We want to reward the brands that want to reach new customers by working in community over competition with one another.” – Ashley Alderson [12:45]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 13th, 2022
Do you love the details of Pulling Back The Curtain on Hubventory? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Boutique Gift Guide: Stocking StuffersThe holiday season is upon us, and so is gift-giving season! Here at The Boutique Hub, we empower, support, and bring together small businesses in…
- Quick Tips for Surviving the Holiday SeasonMany of you are getting ready for the holiday season and all of the promotional days that happen during the fourth quarter, and you’re probably…
- Showing Customer Appreciation this Holiday SeasonNot only is Christmas the time for buying it’s also the time for GIVING. Often times we spend the months looking at numbers and forget about the amazing people who helped us create those numbers in the first place. How are you showing customer appreciation this Holiday Season?