As a boutique owner, it is incredibly important for you to understand how every part of our industry works. From how patterns or prints come to be to how they move through overseas development and end up in a brand’s warehouse, we need to be on top of it all. So, in this episode, Tricia Barglof will be joining the show to discuss the off-price market—specifically what to expect as the market evolves and how it is currently changing.
Listen in as we explain what an off-price show is, how to shop the show, and its place in our industry. You will learn the massive opportunities you may be missing by not taking advantage of the off-price show, how this may benefit your community, and how this show can allow you to dabble in other categories.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In Making the Most of the Off-Price Show:
- The importance of understanding every step of product creation.
- How products end up in the off-price market.
- The benefit of utilizing the off-price show for your community.
- How to shop the off-price show.
- Why the off-price show is such a big deal in our industry.
“People are educating themselves and getting a lot smarter about their pricing strategies in their stores.” – Tricia Barglof [6:40]
“The best way for anyone to dabble in our off-price market is to take one of our tours.” – Tricia Barglof [13:47]
“Education is king.” – Tricia Barglof [13:55]
Tricia Barglof: LinkedIn
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 1st, 2022
Do you love the details of Making the Most of the Off-Price Show? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the February 2023 Atlanta market…