As a boutique owner, it is incredibly important for you to understand how every part of our industry works. From how patterns or prints come to be to how they move through overseas development and end up in a brand’s warehouse, we need to be on top of it all. So, in this episode, Tricia Barglof will be joining the show to discuss the off-price market—specifically what to expect as the market evolves and how it is currently changing.
Listen in as we explain what an off-price show is, how to shop the show, and its place in our industry. You will learn the massive opportunities you may be missing by not taking advantage of the off-price show, how this may benefit your community, and how this show can allow you to dabble in other categories.
>> Making the Most of the Off-Price Show – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> Making the Most of the Off-Price Show – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In Making the Most of the Off-Price Show:
- The importance of understanding every step of product creation.
- How products end up in the off-price market.
- The benefit of utilizing the off-price show for your community.
- How to shop the off-price show.
- Why the off-price show is such a big deal in our industry.
“People are educating themselves and getting a lot smarter about their pricing strategies in their stores.” – Tricia Barglof [6:40]
“The best way for anyone to dabble in our off-price market is to take one of our tours.” – Tricia Barglof [13:47]
“Education is king.” – Tricia Barglof [13:55]
Tricia Barglof: LinkedIn
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 1st, 2022
Do you love the details of Making the Most of the Off-Price Show? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.