As a boutique owner, it is incredibly important for you to understand how every part of our industry works. From how patterns or prints come to be to how they move through overseas development and end up in a brand’s warehouse, we need to be on top of it all. So, in this episode, Tricia Barglof will be joining the show to discuss the off-price market—specifically what to expect as the market evolves and how it is currently changing.
Listen in as we explain what an off-price show is, how to shop the show, and its place in our industry. You will learn the massive opportunities you may be missing by not taking advantage of the off-price show, how this may benefit your community, and how this show can allow you to dabble in other categories.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In Making the Most of the Off-Price Show:
- The importance of understanding every step of product creation.
- How products end up in the off-price market.
- The benefit of utilizing the off-price show for your community.
- How to shop the off-price show.
- Why the off-price show is such a big deal in our industry.
“People are educating themselves and getting a lot smarter about their pricing strategies in their stores.” – Tricia Barglof [6:40]
“The best way for anyone to dabble in our off-price market is to take one of our tours.” – Tricia Barglof [13:47]
“Education is king.” – Tricia Barglof [13:55]
Tricia Barglof: LinkedIn
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 1st, 2022
Do you love the details of Making the Most of the Off-Price Show? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.