Today we are speaking with a boutique owner who not only grew her business, but also gave it a complete re-branding, taking it from one specific niche to another very specific niche. Shelby Lovelace is the founder of The Good Babes Co, a fashion company that focuses on empowering women. In this episode, Shelby shares her story of growth, re-branding and diversification within the boutique world.
Listen in to hear her advice for making changes within your business and how to ensure your social media platforms are catered toward your target audience. You’ll learn where to start when taking photos for your brand, the importance of understanding your customer avatar, and the benefit of diversifying your marketing efforts.
>> Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business:
- Why Shelby decided to rebrand her business.
- Her advice for re-branding your business.
- The importance of focusing on what your customers want to see.
- How to style your Instagram to boost your sales.
- How to utilize flash sales to get rid of unwanted stock.
- Shelby’s tips for photographing your products.
- Why diversifying your marketing is key.
- How to prioritize and delegate in your business.
“If you’re excited about something, your customer is going to be excited about it.” – Shelby Lovelace [4:44]
“Whatever you are passionate about, do that.” – Shelby Lovelace [5:40]
“Go for quality versus quantity [on Instagram].” – Shelby Lovelace [14:05]
Shelby Lovelace: LinkedIn
THE GOOD BABES CO: Website | Instagram
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: January 25th, 2022
Do you love the details of Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.