Today we are speaking with a boutique owner who not only grew her business, but also gave it a complete re-branding, taking it from one specific niche to another very specific niche. Shelby Lovelace is the founder of The Good Babes Co, a fashion company that focuses on empowering women. In this episode, Shelby shares her story of growth, re-branding and diversification within the boutique world.
Listen in to hear her advice for making changes within your business and how to ensure your social media platforms are catered toward your target audience. You’ll learn where to start when taking photos for your brand, the importance of understanding your customer avatar, and the benefit of diversifying your marketing efforts.
>> Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business:
- Why Shelby decided to rebrand her business.
- Her advice for re-branding your business.
- The importance of focusing on what your customers want to see.
- How to style your Instagram to boost your sales.
- How to utilize flash sales to get rid of unwanted stock.
- Shelby’s tips for photographing your products.
- Why diversifying your marketing is key.
- How to prioritize and delegate in your business.
“If you’re excited about something, your customer is going to be excited about it.” – Shelby Lovelace [4:44]
“Whatever you are passionate about, do that.” – Shelby Lovelace [5:40]
“Go for quality versus quantity [on Instagram].” – Shelby Lovelace [14:05]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: January 25th, 2022
Do you love the details of Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.
- Building A Strong Legal Foundation For Your BusinessLearn all the things that you need to know to make sure that your business is set up on a strong legal foundation right from the jump.
- Hub Team Boutique Wholesale Picks: Atlanta ApparelThe Hub team had so much fun at Atlanta Apparel! Besides meeting new members and connecting with current ones, one of our favorite parts of attending wholesale apparel markets is seeing all the new boutique fashion! The Hub team went around and chose some of their favorite boutique wholesale picks from Atlanta Market.