Today we are speaking with a boutique owner who not only grew her business, but also gave it a complete re-branding, taking it from one specific niche to another very specific niche. Shelby Lovelace is the founder of The Good Babes Co, a fashion company that focuses on empowering women. In this episode, Shelby shares her story of growth, re-branding and diversification within the boutique world.
Listen in to hear her advice for making changes within your business and how to ensure your social media platforms are catered toward your target audience. You’ll learn where to start when taking photos for your brand, the importance of understanding your customer avatar, and the benefit of diversifying your marketing efforts.
>> Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business:
- Why Shelby decided to rebrand her business.
- Her advice for re-branding your business.
- The importance of focusing on what your customers want to see.
- How to style your Instagram to boost your sales.
- How to utilize flash sales to get rid of unwanted stock.
- Shelby’s tips for photographing your products.
- Why diversifying your marketing is key.
- How to prioritize and delegate in your business.
“If you’re excited about something, your customer is going to be excited about it.” – Shelby Lovelace [4:44]
“Whatever you are passionate about, do that.” – Shelby Lovelace [5:40]
“Go for quality versus quantity [on Instagram].” – Shelby Lovelace [14:05]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: January 25th, 2022
Do you love the details of Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.
- Master Your 2024 Marketing Plan: A Guide for Small Business OwnersAs we approach the dawn of a new year, savvy small business owners are already gearing up to elevate their marketing game in 2024. Crafting a robust marketing plan is pivotal to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving business landscape. To help you navigate this exciting journey, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide with valuable tips and insights. Plus, we’ll introduce you to two indispensable tools: the Small Business Marketing Handbook and the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner, designed to be your partners in success throughout the coming year.
- Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink FridayThe fourth annual Pink Friday is this Friday, November 17, and more than 5,000 boutiques worldwide are participating!