Today we are speaking with a boutique owner who not only grew her business, but also gave it a complete re-branding, taking it from one specific niche to another very specific niche. Shelby Lovelace is the founder of The Good Babes Co, a fashion company that focuses on empowering women. In this episode, Shelby shares her story of growth, re-branding and diversification within the boutique world.
Listen in to hear her advice for making changes within your business and how to ensure your social media platforms are catered toward your target audience. You’ll learn where to start when taking photos for your brand, the importance of understanding your customer avatar, and the benefit of diversifying your marketing efforts.
>> Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business:
- Why Shelby decided to rebrand her business.
- Her advice for re-branding your business.
- The importance of focusing on what your customers want to see.
- How to style your Instagram to boost your sales.
- How to utilize flash sales to get rid of unwanted stock.
- Shelby’s tips for photographing your products.
- Why diversifying your marketing is key.
- How to prioritize and delegate in your business.
“If you’re excited about something, your customer is going to be excited about it.” – Shelby Lovelace [4:44]
“Whatever you are passionate about, do that.” – Shelby Lovelace [5:40]
“Go for quality versus quantity [on Instagram].” – Shelby Lovelace [14:05]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: January 25th, 2022
Do you love the details of Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the February 2023 Atlanta market…