Reflection is an essential part of any successful business. By looking back at the past year and acknowledging the things we did right, as well as the learning opportunities we stumbled upon, we’re allowing ourselves the necessary time to see how we can improve in the new year. So, in this episode, I am going to be sharing how you can map out all of your goals for 2022 in order to make this the best year yet.
Listen in as I explain how to analyze your best sales channels and how to boost your sales during your slow periods. You’ll learn what success actually is, how to make smarter investments, and how to efficiently scale your business. With the right tools, we can truly create the business of our dreams!
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In Mapping Out Your Best Year Yet
- The benefits of reflecting on the past year.
- How to utilize Google Analytics.
- The best way to analyze your sales channels.
- What success actually is.
- How to invest smarter next year.
- How to improve your brand’s aesthetics.
- Where you may need to invest more in your team.
“We are stronger than we ever thought we were capable of being.” – Ashley Alderson [2:45]
“Success is not sales.” – Ashley Alderson [11:40]
“Money is an unlimited resource. There is plenty of money to go around. The only thing we have limited access to is time.” – Ashley Alderson [16:48]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 28th, 2021
Do you love the details of Mapping Out Your Best Year Yet Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.