Reflection is an essential part of any successful business. By looking back at the past year and acknowledging the things we did right, as well as the learning opportunities we stumbled upon, we’re allowing ourselves the necessary time to see how we can improve in the new year. So, in this episode, I am going to be sharing how you can map out all of your goals for 2022 in order to make this the best year yet.
Listen in as I explain how to analyze your best sales channels and how to boost your sales during your slow periods. You’ll learn what success actually is, how to make smarter investments, and how to efficiently scale your business. With the right tools, we can truly create the business of our dreams!
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In Mapping Out Your Best Year Yet
- The benefits of reflecting on the past year.
- How to utilize Google Analytics.
- The best way to analyze your sales channels.
- What success actually is.
- How to invest smarter next year.
- How to improve your brand’s aesthetics.
- Where you may need to invest more in your team.
“We are stronger than we ever thought we were capable of being.” – Ashley Alderson [2:45]
“Success is not sales.” – Ashley Alderson [11:40]
“Money is an unlimited resource. There is plenty of money to go around. The only thing we have limited access to is time.” – Ashley Alderson [16:48]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 28th, 2021
Do you love the details of Mapping Out Your Best Year Yet Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- How to Buy Wholesale Clothing for Your BoutiqueOne of the most important parts of being a successful boutique owner is how you buy wholesale clothing and products for your boutique. Sourcing for great quality, trends and price will set you apart from the rest. Here are the things to remember when buying wholesale and four key places to source for your boutique!
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.
- Building A Strong Legal Foundation For Your BusinessLearn all the things that you need to know to make sure that your business is set up on a strong legal foundation right from the jump.