Reflection is an essential part of any successful business. By looking back at the past year and acknowledging the things we did right, as well as the learning opportunities we stumbled upon, we’re allowing ourselves the necessary time to see how we can improve in the new year. So, in this episode, I am going to be sharing how you can map out all of your goals for 2022 in order to make this the best year yet.
Listen in as I explain how to analyze your best sales channels and how to boost your sales during your slow periods. You’ll learn what success actually is, how to make smarter investments, and how to efficiently scale your business. With the right tools, we can truly create the business of our dreams!
>> Mapping Out Your Best Year Yet – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> Mapping Out Your Best Year Yet – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In Mapping Out Your Best Year Yet
- The benefits of reflecting on the past year.
- How to utilize Google Analytics.
- The best way to analyze your sales channels.
- What success actually is.
- How to invest smarter next year.
- How to improve your brand’s aesthetics.
- Where you may need to invest more in your team.
“We are stronger than we ever thought we were capable of being.” – Ashley Alderson [2:45]
“Success is not sales.” – Ashley Alderson [11:40]
“Money is an unlimited resource. There is plenty of money to go around. The only thing we have limited access to is time.” – Ashley Alderson [16:48]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 28th, 2021
Do you love the details of Mapping Out Your Best Year Yet Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 6 Boutique Owner Tax TipsThis article provides 6 boutique owner tax tips to keep your business afloat in 2023.
- Text Message Marketing Mastery with Jane Kasper, Owner / Founder of Glow Group and Rural HazeDo you ever wake up in the middle of the night with fears and worries about your business? Well, you’re not alone. Many entrepreneurs experience this, especially when it comes to changes in law and regulation. Today, we’re thrilled to have Jane Kasper Cochrane back on the podcast. Founder of Glow Group, email marketing expert,…
- Big News from The Boutique Summit with Ashley AldersonI’m coming to you from The Boutique Summit in Dallas this week! And I want to give you guys a quick update on how it’s all going, as well as share some really exciting news. Along with the education and community, one of my favorite things about Summit is getting to share the latest news…