As we begin 2022, it’s important to look ahead and prepare our businesses as best we can for the coming year. What might be an issue that boutique owners will have to face this year? Is there any way we can avoid this issue or plan for it? To help me discuss this topic is our Director of Education, Sara Burks. We’ll be going over how you can set your business up for success right now and more.
Listen in as we talk about how to avoid the overwhelm that comes with having so many marketing channels, as well as how to navigate the inventory issues we may face this year. You will learn the importance of being intentional with what you buy, why you should pay attention to your data, and how to ensure your marketing is reaching the right people.
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In Predictions for 2022
- The importance of approaching adversity with the right attitude.
- What inventory issues we may face in 2022.
- Why you should be intentional with what you purchase.
- Why tracking your data is key.
- How to get more engagement and reach with your social media.
- How to stand out from the crowd.
- Why it is about quality content, not quantity.
- How to find and retain staff.
“You either make lemonade with lemons or you’re stuck with what you get.” – Sara Burks [3:30]
“If you want to grow, you need to make yourself different. People are doing business with you for a reason.” – Ashley Alderson [8:23]
“[Your staff] have to come into a place where they can grow, not where you’re going to be putting a ceiling on them so you can grow.” – Sara Burks [16:48]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: January 4th, 2022
Do you love the details of Predictions for 2022 Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- How to Buy Wholesale Clothing for Your BoutiqueOne of the most important parts of being a successful boutique owner is how you buy wholesale clothing and products for your boutique. Sourcing for great quality, trends and price will set you apart from the rest. Here are the things to remember when buying wholesale and four key places to source for your boutique!
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.
- Building A Strong Legal Foundation For Your BusinessLearn all the things that you need to know to make sure that your business is set up on a strong legal foundation right from the jump.