We have a lot to talk about in this episode! I’m joined by Denise Albright, a creative entrepreneur who founded her first company in 1999 and has had an entrepreneurial mindset since childhood. After taking a break in 2007 to focus on her family, Denise’s entrepreneurial spirit was reignited in 2015 when a production delay left thousands of Reminder Binder planners stranded in a warehouse, which precipitated the birth of her newest venture.
Listen in as Denise shares how she started her business, what has helped her to scale (hint: think systems!), and how she uses common software to handle customer service inquiries. We also discuss why she decided to jump into the wholesale market, her process for live selling, and how to drop ship using hubventory.com.
Denise is offering 10% off the entire line of Denise Albright organizational stationery products on your next Hubventory order! Use code LUCKY when placing any size order through May 31 on hubventory.com.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Scaling With Systems with Denise Albright
- How Denise started her business.
- What has helped her to scale.
- The importance of solid systems and processes in any business.
- How Denise uses common software to deal with customer service inquiries.
- Why she decided to jump into wholesale.
- Denise’s process for live selling and what the benefits are.
- How to drop ship on hubventory.com.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Denise Albright: Website
- Use code LUCKY on any order through March 31st on hubventory.com
Favorite Quotes from Denise Albright
“I think that company was put together with staples and chewing gum.” – Denise Albright [2:20]
“Everything was built from filling the needs of the person using the planner to ‘what else does she need?’” – Denise Albright [4:10]
“What you look for, you will find.” – Denise Albright [5:45]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: March 7th, 2023
Do you love the details of Scaling With Systems with Denise Albright? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at MAGIC NashvilleWe are heading to Nashville and can’t wait! The Boutique Hub Team is excited to partner with MAGIC at their inaugural Nashville event. Here’s everything you need to know about attending…
- The Boutique Hub at the March Dallas MarketsThe time has come for the March 2024 Dallas Markets and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Growing Your Boutique on InstagramInstagram is one of the most powerful platforms in the world to build your brand, increase your sales, and grow your retail business. A successful content strategy can change your business forever! Here at the Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping retailers grow and succeed in every aspect of business. Here are our top 5 tips for growing your boutique on Instagram!