The Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to the March Atlanta Apparel market with you! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the March 2023 Atlanta Apparel market…
- Wednesday, March 29 – Thursday, March 30, 2023 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday, March 31, 2023 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
*Floor 1 opens Tuesday, March 28, 2023
- 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 28 – Friday, March 31, 2023 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 1, 2023 (By appointment) 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 28th – Thursday, March 30th, 2023
Don’t Go to Atlanta Apparel Market without The Boutique Hub!
- If you need help deciding which brands to shop at Market…
- If you like deals and discounts on the products you buy…
- If you are looking for advice on how to plan your inventory…
If you want to connect with other boutique owners that ‘get you’…
>>>then come to The Boutique Hub Booth #5-240 (Building 3, Floor 5, Booth 240)
Thank you to our Atlanta Apparel Market March 2023 Market Wholesale Brand Sponsors
ChanSutt Pearls, Evolve Botanica, Gyal Bashy and Queen’s Designs
Showroom Decor provided by Road Runners & Deny Designs
Thank you to our Atlanta Apparel March 2023 Service Provider Sponosors
ALR Virtual Services & Talking Social
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TIME AT MARKET WITH EDUCATION SESSIONS OFFERED BY THE HUB!
- Wednesday, March 29th at 9:30 am – “Back Stage Pass to Market”- go on a guided tour of market and meet key decision makers from your favorite apparel brands. (Register Here)
- Wednesday, March 29th at 1pm Education Session #1 – presented by ALR Virtual Services: Time Management with Delegation
- Thursday, March 30th at 9:30am – Back Stage Pass to Market”- go on a guided tour of market and meet key decision makers from your favorite brands. (Register Here)
- Thursday, March 30th at 1pm Education Session #2 – presented by Talking Social: Social Media Marketing: Knowing your numbers
We alleviate the busy work of owning a boutique!
Want to meet with us in ATL? Book directly through our consult link and mention in-person in Atlanta! https://calendly.com/alrvirtualservices/consult
Free consult when they send and email to [email protected] with the title Boutique Hub Referral PLUS 15% off your first month!
We help our boutiques by taking social media marketing completely off of her plate and increasing her sales through effective social media promotion.
Book a consultation by emailing [email protected] to set up a time!
The Boutique Hub Schedule at March Atlanta Apparel Market
The Boutique Hub Booth #5-240
Wednesday, March 29th
- 9 am Market opens – The Boutique Hub Booth #5-240
- 9:30am – Backstage Pass to Market: Apparel Guided Tour – Meet at Hub Booth #5-240 (Register Here)
- 1 pm – Education Hour: ALR Virtual Services – Time Management with Delegation
- 1 pm – The Boutique Hub Happy Hour – Mingle with your Boutique Besties – Wine, Seltzers, Beer & Champagne, on us! Booth #5-240
- 5pm – Atlanta Apparel Happy Hour – Building 3 Atrium
Thursday, March 30th
- 9 am Market opens- The Boutique Hub Booth #5-240
- 9:30am – Backstage Pass to Market: Accessories Guided Tour – Meet at Hub Booth #5-240 (Register Here)
- 1pm Education Hour: Talking Social – Social Media Marketing: Knowing your numbers
- 1 pm – The Boutique Hub Happy Hour – mingle with your Boutique Besties – Wine, Seltzers, Beer & Champagne, on us! Booth #5-240
- 6pm – Fashion Show brought to you by ATL Apparel x WWD – Outside of Building 3 John Portman Blvd.
Friday, March 31st
- 9 am Market opens- The Boutique Hub Booth #5-240-3pm Market closes
The Boutique Hub Pop-up Shop
Have you ever wanted a physical copy of our Boutique Hub Handbooks? We sell them at Market!
Shop all of our Most Loved products in person in The Boutique Hub Booth (5-240)
Content Creator $39.99
The Ultimate Small Business Hiring Handbook $59
We will also be selling the 2023 Boutique Boss Planner! You can place your order at market and we will ship it to you!
HAPPY HOUR SPECIAL (1pm – 2pm each day)
Get a $5 discount on all Boutique Hub Products! (excluding the Boutique Boss Planner) Stop by for a drink and save money on the best educational resources for the retail industry.
The Hub’s Tips for Attending Atlanta Home & Gift Market :
Next Show dates in Atlanta
June Atlanta Apparel – June 6th-9th, 2023
The Boutique Hub will be in a NEW Showroom Location!
Find us in Showroom #9-E319 (Building 3 Floor 9 E319)
We can’t wait to see you soon!
We hope you loved our article on The Boutique Hub at the March Atlanta Apparel. How else can The Boutique Hub help you grow?
Get more information on growing your business by joining The Boutique Hub where we have tons of training, information, and most importantly, connection! Try out our service for a month, cancel anytime.
Follow along on Instagram @theboutiquehub!
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.
- Tips for Sourcing Wholesale in Downtown LAIf you’re in the retail business, especially in fashion, textiles, or any other industry, sourcing wholesale goods from Downtown Los Angeles can be a game-changer. The Fashion District and the surrounding areas are home to a plethora of wholesalers offering a wide range of products at competitive prices. To help you navigate this bustling wholesale hub successfully, we’ve compiled a list of valuable tips that will make your wholesale sourcing journey in Downtown LA a breeze.
- HV Anniversary Special: Why to Shop and What’s New on Hubventory.comWe’re spotlighting Hubventory on the podcast to celebrate the platform’s first anniversary! Ashley shares new features and exclusive offers for Hub members.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared.