Today I am chatting with an OG member of The Hub and the queen of events Jodi Stevens, owner of Bless Your Heart Boutique!
In addition to taking me through the evolution of her storefront and the lessons she’s learned along the way, Jodi shares all her event planning tips and tricks, and specifically how she’s made Small Business Saturday one of her biggest days of the year. We talk about the preparation and promotion, how she manages the ROI and how she makes every event a unique experience for both loyal and new customers.
>>Maximizing Events and the Customer Experience – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Maximizing Events and the Customer Experience – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
Maximizing Events and the Customer Experience with Jodi Stevens
- Inventory selection process
- Building vendor and customer relationships
- Customer feedback and surveys
- Event planning strategy
- Event marketing
- Managing ROIs
- Creating an in-store experience
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Bless Your Heart Boutique Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Website
- Ashley Alderson Instagram
- The Boutique Summit 2023
Favorite Quotes from Jodi Stevens
“I’m really big on, Be the Buyer.” – Jodi Stevens [8:29]
“We don’t make it about a sale, we make it more of an experience.” – Jodi Stevens [11:37]
“Hype is huge.” – Jodi Stevens [14:35]
“To take a jump once in a while, it’s ok to do that.” – Jodi Stevens [29:11]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: March 14th, 2023
Do you love the details of Text Message Marketing Mastery Jane Kasper Cochrane? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 6 Boutique Owner Tax TipsThis article provides 6 boutique owner tax tips to keep your business afloat in 2023.
- Text Message Marketing Mastery with Jane Kasper, Owner / Founder of Glow Group and Rural HazeDo you ever wake up in the middle of the night with fears and worries about your business? Well, you’re not alone. Many entrepreneurs experience this, especially when it comes to changes in law and regulation. Today, we’re thrilled to have Jane Kasper Cochrane back on the podcast. Founder of Glow Group, email marketing expert,…
- Big News from The Boutique Summit with Ashley AldersonI’m coming to you from The Boutique Summit in Dallas this week! And I want to give you guys a quick update on how it’s all going, as well as share some really exciting news. Along with the education and community, one of my favorite things about Summit is getting to share the latest news…