Email is still one of the most effective marketing strategies. In today’s episode, Jane Kasper goes over how to segment your list, how to increase your open rate, and how to layout your emails. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details on how to master email and text marketing.
Main Points in How to Master Email and Text Marketing
- Segmented marketing is so important. People are more likely to buy when you are sending them a shoe in their size and their style!
- Start with cleaning your email list. This will improve your open rate!
- Don’t overuse discount codes. We train our customers. If you give a discount every time they are on the site, they are always going to expect a deal.
“People love to know the business. If not, they would be shopping with Macy’s. But they are shopping with us because of us. -Jane Kasper
“Make sure your emails are between 2-4 sentences.” -Jane Kasper
Glow Group Pricing:
Special discount for the podcast listeners:
1. $100 off your first month of campaigns
2. 10% off your buildout
Contact the Glow Group team here: Glow Group
Learn more about Hubventory here: https://hubventory.com/
Learn more about 2022 Boutique Boss Planner here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/2021%20Planner
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 17th, 2021
Do you love the details of How to Master Email and Text Marketing? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Cultivating Successful Habits For Life and BusinessNot only are we talking about journals, but also what it takes to be a business owner and cultivate successful habits for life, business, healthy, family – everything!
- How to Buy Wholesale Clothing for Your BoutiqueOne of the most important parts of being a successful boutique owner is how you buy wholesale clothing and products for your boutique. Sourcing for great quality, trends and price will set you apart from the rest. Here are the things to remember when buying wholesale and four key places to source for your boutique!
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.