Email is still one of the most effective marketing strategies. In today’s episode, Jane Kasper goes over how to segment your list, how to increase your open rate, and how to layout your emails. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details on how to master email and text marketing.
Main Points in How to Master Email and Text Marketing
- Segmented marketing is so important. People are more likely to buy when you are sending them a shoe in their size and their style!
- Start with cleaning your email list. This will improve your open rate!
- Don’t overuse discount codes. We train our customers. If you give a discount every time they are on the site, they are always going to expect a deal.
“People love to know the business. If not, they would be shopping with Macy’s. But they are shopping with us because of us. -Jane Kasper
“Make sure your emails are between 2-4 sentences.” -Jane Kasper
Glow Group Pricing:
Special discount for the podcast listeners:
1. $100 off your first month of campaigns
2. 10% off your buildout
Contact the Glow Group team here: Glow Group
Learn more about Hubventory here: https://hubventory.com/
Learn more about 2022 Boutique Boss Planner here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/2021%20Planner
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 17th, 2021
Do you love the details of How to Master Email and Text Marketing? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Halloween Wholesale PicksFall is right around the corner and you know what that means…it’s time to celebrate Halloween! Be ahead of the curve this pumpkin spice season by shopping some of these amazing Halloween wholesale picks from Boutique Hub vendors now.
- Fashion With a PurposeToday Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
- DIY Boutique Holiday Display IdeasThe Holiday season is an opportunity for your boutique to stand out from the crowd. This week’s post features creative projects to help you create an inspired space for your customers to shop. These DIY boutique Holiday display ideas are proof positive that you don’t have to spend a fortune to make your boutique look like a million bucks.