Email is still one of the most effective marketing strategies. In today’s episode, Jane Kasper goes over how to segment your list, how to increase your open rate, and how to layout your emails. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details on how to master email and text marketing.
Main Points in How to Master Email and Text Marketing
- Segmented marketing is so important. People are more likely to buy when you are sending them a shoe in their size and their style!
- Start with cleaning your email list. This will improve your open rate!
- Don’t overuse discount codes. We train our customers. If you give a discount every time they are on the site, they are always going to expect a deal.
“People love to know the business. If not, they would be shopping with Macy’s. But they are shopping with us because of us. -Jane Kasper
“Make sure your emails are between 2-4 sentences.” -Jane Kasper
Glow Group Pricing:
Special discount for the podcast listeners:
1. $100 off your first month of campaigns
2. 10% off your buildout
Contact the Glow Group team here: Glow Group
Learn more about Hubventory here: https://hubventory.com/
Learn more about 2022 Boutique Boss Planner here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/2021%20Planner
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 17th, 2021
Do you love the details of How to Master Email and Text Marketing? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 10 Ways to Clear Out Inventory at the End of the YearHello Lovelies—Today we are focusing on 10 ways to clear out inventory prior to year-end! Here are a few creative ideas to help move dead inventory that won’t carry over well into the new year!
- Optimizing Your Shopify Conversion RateMany members of The Boutique Hub are Shopify owners, so today we are digging into the details of enhancing your Shopify store with Josh Orr,…
- Lessons Learned From a Decade in BusinessIf there has ever been a boutique that does an amazing job not only understanding their customer but also building a truly amazing brand, it’s…