Today our host Ashley Alderson, CEO of the Boutique Hub, discusses What Will the Future of Retail Look Like? She addresses a very controversial topic being discussed in the retail industry right now, whether or not boutiques should unveil all the brands they are selling. She shares the feedback she received from those within the industry. This is a crucial conversation for both boutiques and brands, so tune in now to get all the details!
Main Points in What Will the Future of Retail Look Like?
- If you choose to push brands, be committed to building your own brand first.
- Know your product assortment. Don’t just buy what’s cute, figure out what’s selling and why.
- Always remember the golden rule, treat others how you want to be treated. Brands and boutique owners need to form partnerships where both parties can thrive.
Favorite Quotes in Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns
“There is not a one size fits all model that fits our industry anymore when it comes to retail.” -Ashley
“Your success is dependent on your ability to adapt and be creative.” -Ashley
“Opportunities are endless if we choose to see them that way.” -Ashley”Are you playing to win or are you playing not to lose?” -Ashley Alderson
Get more tips and Boutique Hub updates from Ashley on Instagram!
Learn more about Hubventory here: https://hubventory.com/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 24th, 2021
Do you love the details of What Will the Future of Retail Look Like? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Halloween Wholesale PicksFall is right around the corner and you know what that means…it’s time to celebrate Halloween! Be ahead of the curve this pumpkin spice season by shopping some of these amazing Halloween wholesale picks from Boutique Hub vendors now.
- Fashion With a PurposeToday Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
- DIY Boutique Holiday Display IdeasThe Holiday season is an opportunity for your boutique to stand out from the crowd. This week’s post features creative projects to help you create an inspired space for your customers to shop. These DIY boutique Holiday display ideas are proof positive that you don’t have to spend a fortune to make your boutique look like a million bucks.