In today’s podcast episode Mary Landgrebe interviews our host Ashley Alderson at this year’s Atlanta Apparel Market. Ashley shares how the Boutique Hub started, boutique owner success stories within the Hub, and what factors are key in growing a profitable business. Tune in to hear what Ashley learned in her entrepreneurial journey!
Main Points in What I Learned in My Entrepreneurial Journey
- To be the best you need to give your all, all of the time. People will doubt you, even those close to you, but you have to follow your gut.
- You can study all the education to improve your business, but if your mindset isn’t right it’s not going to stick.
- Authenticity is key for boutiques to survive going into the future.
“I am going to do something no one has done before. And I am going to change people’s lives when I do it.” -Ashley Alderson
“Whatever you want to be, you can be.” -Ashley Alderson
“If your mindset isn’t right first, those strategies won’t stick.” -Ashley Alderson
Learn more about Hubventory here: https://hubventory.com/
Learn more about 2022 Boutique Boss Planner here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/2021%20Planner
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 10th, 2021
Do you love the details of What I Learned in My Entrepreneurial Journey? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Halloween Wholesale PicksFall is right around the corner and you know what that means…it’s time to celebrate Halloween! Be ahead of the curve this pumpkin spice season by shopping some of these amazing Halloween wholesale picks from Boutique Hub vendors now.
- Fashion With a PurposeToday Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
- DIY Boutique Holiday Display IdeasThe Holiday season is an opportunity for your boutique to stand out from the crowd. This week’s post features creative projects to help you create an inspired space for your customers to shop. These DIY boutique Holiday display ideas are proof positive that you don’t have to spend a fortune to make your boutique look like a million bucks.