In today’s podcast episode Mary Landgrebe interviews our host Ashley Alderson at this year’s Atlanta Apparel Market. Ashley shares how the Boutique Hub started, boutique owner success stories within the Hub, and what factors are key in growing a profitable business. Tune in to hear what Ashley learned in her entrepreneurial journey!
Main Points in What I Learned in My Entrepreneurial Journey
- To be the best you need to give your all, all of the time. People will doubt you, even those close to you, but you have to follow your gut.
- You can study all the education to improve your business, but if your mindset isn’t right it’s not going to stick.
- Authenticity is key for boutiques to survive going into the future.
“I am going to do something no one has done before. And I am going to change people’s lives when I do it.” -Ashley Alderson
“Whatever you want to be, you can be.” -Ashley Alderson
“If your mindset isn’t right first, those strategies won’t stick.” -Ashley Alderson
Learn more about Hubventory here: https://hubventory.com/
Learn more about 2022 Boutique Boss Planner here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/2021%20Planner
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 10th, 2021
Do you love the details of What I Learned in My Entrepreneurial Journey? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.
- Tips for Sourcing Wholesale in Downtown LAIf you’re in the retail business, especially in fashion, textiles, or any other industry, sourcing wholesale goods from Downtown Los Angeles can be a game-changer. The Fashion District and the surrounding areas are home to a plethora of wholesalers offering a wide range of products at competitive prices. To help you navigate this bustling wholesale hub successfully, we’ve compiled a list of valuable tips that will make your wholesale sourcing journey in Downtown LA a breeze.