In today’s podcast episode Mary Landgrebe interviews our host Ashley Alderson at this year’s Atlanta Apparel Market. Ashley shares how the Boutique Hub started, boutique owner success stories within the Hub, and what factors are key in growing a profitable business. Tune in to hear what Ashley learned in her entrepreneurial journey!
>> EPISODE 326 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> EPISODE 326 – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Main Points in What I Learned in My Entrepreneurial Journey
- To be the best you need to give your all, all of the time. People will doubt you, even those close to you, but you have to follow your gut.
- You can study all the education to improve your business, but if your mindset isn’t right it’s not going to stick.
- Authenticity is key for boutiques to survive going into the future.
“I am going to do something no one has done before. And I am going to change people’s lives when I do it.” -Ashley Alderson
“Whatever you want to be, you can be.” -Ashley Alderson
“If your mindset isn’t right first, those strategies won’t stick.” -Ashley Alderson
Learn more about Hubventory here: https://hubventory.com/
Learn more about 2022 Boutique Boss Planner here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/2021%20Planner
Instagram: @marymmqc & @m1retailexperts
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehubto suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 10th, 2021
Do you love the details of What I Learned in My Entrepreneurial Journey? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Big News from The Boutique Summit with Ashley AldersonI’m coming to you from The Boutique Summit in Dallas this week! And I want to give you guys a quick update on how it’s all going, as well as share some really exciting news. Along with the education and community, one of my favorite things about Summit is getting to share the latest news…
- Maximizing Events and the Customer Experience with Jodi Stevens, Bless Your Heart BoutiqueToday I am chatting with an OG member of The Hub and the queen of events Jodi Stevens, owner of Bless Your Heart Boutique! In addition to taking me through the evolution of her storefront and the lessons she’s learned along the way, Jodi shares all her event planning tips and tricks, and specifically how…
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the March 2023 Atlanta market…