In today’s podcast episode Mary Landgrebe interviews our host Ashley Alderson at this year’s Atlanta Apparel Market. Ashley shares how the Boutique Hub started, boutique owner success stories within the Hub, and what factors are key in growing a profitable business. Tune in to hear what Ashley learned in her entrepreneurial journey!
Main Points in What I Learned in My Entrepreneurial Journey
- To be the best you need to give your all, all of the time. People will doubt you, even those close to you, but you have to follow your gut.
- You can study all the education to improve your business, but if your mindset isn’t right it’s not going to stick.
- Authenticity is key for boutiques to survive going into the future.
“I am going to do something no one has done before. And I am going to change people’s lives when I do it.” -Ashley Alderson
“Whatever you want to be, you can be.” -Ashley Alderson
“If your mindset isn’t right first, those strategies won’t stick.” -Ashley Alderson
Learn more about Hubventory here: https://hubventory.com/
Learn more about 2022 Boutique Boss Planner here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/2021%20Planner
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 10th, 2021
Do you love the details of What I Learned in My Entrepreneurial Journey? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Cultivating Successful Habits For Life and BusinessNot only are we talking about journals, but also what it takes to be a business owner and cultivate successful habits for life, business, healthy, family – everything!
- How to Buy Wholesale Clothing for Your BoutiqueOne of the most important parts of being a successful boutique owner is how you buy wholesale clothing and products for your boutique. Sourcing for great quality, trends and price will set you apart from the rest. Here are the things to remember when buying wholesale and four key places to source for your boutique!
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.