Today on the Boutique Chat podcast team members from the Boutique Hub discuss buying wholesale at the Vegas tradeshows. Ashley, Sara, and Beth go over all of the tradeshows you need to stop at in Vegas, buying tips, and some exciting announcements from the Boutique Hub. Tune in to get all the details!
Main Points in Buying Wholesale at the Vegas Tradeshows
- Look for inspiration when you go to Vegas. Pay attention to all the displays and the trends.
- Take pictures of booth numbers and products because you may think you will remember, but you won’t.
- Come visit us in Vegas! It’s the perfect time to collaborate with others, talk strategy, and celebrate your sucessful buying trip!
Get all the show information for Vegas here, including where you can find the Hub team:
Learn About Mastermind here:
2022 Boutique Boss Planner
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 3rd, 2021
Do you love the details of Buying Wholesale at the Vegas Tradeshows? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.
- Tips for Sourcing Wholesale in Downtown LAIf you’re in the retail business, especially in fashion, textiles, or any other industry, sourcing wholesale goods from Downtown Los Angeles can be a game-changer. The Fashion District and the surrounding areas are home to a plethora of wholesalers offering a wide range of products at competitive prices. To help you navigate this bustling wholesale hub successfully, we’ve compiled a list of valuable tips that will make your wholesale sourcing journey in Downtown LA a breeze.