Today on the Boutique Chat podcast team members from the Boutique Hub discuss buying wholesale at the Vegas tradeshows. Ashley, Sara, and Beth go over all of the tradeshows you need to stop at in Vegas, buying tips, and some exciting announcements from the Boutique Hub. Tune in to get all the details!
Main Points in Buying Wholesale at the Vegas Tradeshows
- Look for inspiration when you go to Vegas. Pay attention to all the displays and the trends.
- Take pictures of booth numbers and products because you may think you will remember, but you won’t.
- Come visit us in Vegas! It’s the perfect time to collaborate with others, talk strategy, and celebrate your sucessful buying trip!
Get all the show information for Vegas here, including where you can find the Hub team:
Learn About Mastermind here:
2022 Boutique Boss Planner
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 3rd, 2021
Do you love the details of Buying Wholesale at the Vegas Tradeshows? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Launching Your Wholesale Apparel BrandEmbarking on the journey of manufacturing and launching your own apparel brand is an exciting endeavor, filled with creativity and the promise of bringing your unique vision to life. However, before you dive into the world of fashion, it’s crucial to take a moment for introspection and ask yourself some fundamental questions. These considerations will not only help you navigate the complexities of the fashion industry but also set the stage for a successful and sustainable apparel brand. Here are 12 questions to ponder before turning your fashion dreams into reality.
- Marketing Ideas for Home & Gift RetailersSocial media marketing is crucial for running a successful business these days. But lets be honest, some days its hard to constantly have to think about what content to post that will actually engage your audience. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite marketing ideas. These ideas will work for any retail business, just adjust and cater to your niche as you see fit! Alright, lets get into our marketing ideas for Home & Gift Retailers.
- MAGIC Celebrates its 90th Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating 90 Years of MAGIC!From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.