I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year!
In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on launching collections, Simple Pin Media founder Kate Ahl on the power of Pinterest, influencer and boutique owner Jocelyn McClellan on the importance of community, The Taproom founder Kelly Vaughn on optimizing Shopify, The Good Babes Co. founder Shelby Lovelace on styling collections and creating an aesthetic, financial adviser and founder of Finances Demystified Dominique Broadway on making your money work for you through investments, Yellowstone costumer Megan Meadors on the resurgence of cowboy cool, and Hale House owner Bekah Hale Pollock on building a lifestyle brand.
Did you miss any of these amazing guests? Click the links below to listen to the full episodes. And tune in next Tuesday for the first interview of Season 5!
What You’ll Learn From The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4
- Understanding digital advertising and metrics
- Different approaches to launching collections
- The advantage of themes and creative styling
- How Pinterest can be used as a marketing tool
- How to assess your website
- The importance of investing
- Why building community matters
- Buying with your core consumer in mind
- Being the face of your brand
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- How to Grow a Sustainable Business Like an Expert with Susan Bradley
- From Brick & Mortar to Ecommerce with Karli Harris Pennington
- The Power of Pinterest Marketing with Kate Ahl
- Cultivating Community Over Competition Jocelyn McClellan
- Converting Your Shopify Store into a Sales Powerhouse with Kelly Vaughn
- Growth, Diversification & Re-branding Your Boutique Business with Shelby Lovelace
- How to Build Wealth as a Boutique Owner with Dominique Broadway
- From the Set of Yellowstone with Megan Meadors
- Lessons Learned from a Decade in Business with Bekah Pollock
Favorite Quotes from Featured Guests
“There’s no one way to success.” – Ashley Alderson [11:08]
“People want real.” – Jocelyn McClellan [29:51]
“You don’t need tons of money. You can literally start investing with five dollars.” – Dominique Broadway [42:43]
“I really don’t believe in a failure. I think they’re opportunities to learn.” – Bekah Pollock [1:01:47]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: January 31sr, 2023
Do you love the details of The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at MAGIC NashvilleWe are heading to Nashville and can’t wait! The Boutique Hub Team is excited to partner with MAGIC at their inaugural Nashville event. Here’s everything you need to know about attending…
- The Boutique Hub at the March Dallas MarketsThe time has come for the March 2024 Dallas Markets and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Growing Your Boutique on InstagramInstagram is one of the most powerful platforms in the world to build your brand, increase your sales, and grow your retail business. A successful content strategy can change your business forever! Here at the Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping retailers grow and succeed in every aspect of business. Here are our top 5 tips for growing your boutique on Instagram!