Every great story has the potential to not only help you build relationships and brand authenticity but also to sell your products. Which is why I am so excited to chat this week with Storytelling for Entrepreneurs founder Lyn Graft about how you can use story to help grow your business.
A serial entrepreneur and video producer, Lyn has worked with hundreds of big brands, events and some of the most successful companies on the planet — including Starbucks, SXSW, Dell, Samsung, Whole Foods, Zappos, Crossfit and many, many more.
He shares his experiences working with high-profile entrepreneurs, the lessons he’s learned as a producer, and his inside secrets to storytelling and mastering the art of video.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Storytelling for Entrepreneurs: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | TikTok | YouTube
- “Start With Story: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Using Story to Grow Your Business” by Lyn Graft
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- Boutique Summit 2024
- Boutique Hub Black
- The Boutique Hub Membership
Watch it on YouTube:
Using Story to Grow Your Business with Lyn Graft, founder of Storytelling for Entrepreneurs
- The purpose and power of entrepreneurial storytelling
- The types of stories you should be capturing
- How to craft them
- Ways to leverage your founding, brand and customer stories
- The value of video
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: October 3, 2023
Do you love the details of Using Story to Grow Your Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.
- Master Your 2024 Marketing Plan: A Guide for Small Business OwnersAs we approach the dawn of a new year, savvy small business owners are already gearing up to elevate their marketing game in 2024. Crafting a robust marketing plan is pivotal to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving business landscape. To help you navigate this exciting journey, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide with valuable tips and insights. Plus, we’ll introduce you to two indispensable tools: the Small Business Marketing Handbook and the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner, designed to be your partners in success throughout the coming year.
- Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink FridayThe fourth annual Pink Friday is this Friday, November 17, and more than 5,000 boutiques worldwide are participating!