We found the latest trending wholesale accessories for your boutique! Remember, jewelry and accessories are great margin builders.
Summer is coming and that means people can’t wait for color! We are seeing tons of colorful statement earrings trending, especially those that are beaded or made with clay. Not only are the colorful beaded designs trending with earrings, but also necklaces and stacked bracelets.
Hair accessories were big in 2020 and that’s not going to change in 2021. Customers are loving the versatility of headscarves. They can be incorporated into multiple hairstyles, styled as a top, or worn as a neck scarf.
We have reached out to some of our brand members to see what they offer for wholesale accessories for boutiques, and we found some great items!
Find these brands in our wholesale marketplace on The Boutique Hub or in our Boutique Brands & Vendors Group for members! Connect with these brands for more details!
Keep in mind that while margins are important, turning the product quickly is too! Be sure to pay attention to both when pricing your accessories!
Did you love our post on wholesale accessories? If you’d like to discover more great vetted wholesale brands like these, plus get exclusive specials, attend market meet-ups, or learn more about the Wholesale Brands and Vendors group, join us as a member of The Boutique Hub here (www.theboutiquehub.com/join)
OR join us to feature your brand to thousands of boutique owners worldwide!
How else can The Boutique Hub help you grow?
Use this 31 days of social media content guide to spark new engagement, traffic and sales this month!
Get more information on growing your business by joining The Boutique Hub where we have tons of training, information, and most importantly, connection! www.theboutiquehub.com/join Try out our service for a month, cancel anytime.
Follow along on Instagram @theboutiquehub!
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Launching Your Wholesale Apparel BrandEmbarking on the journey of manufacturing and launching your own apparel brand is an exciting endeavor, filled with creativity and the promise of bringing your unique vision to life. However, before you dive into the world of fashion, it’s crucial to take a moment for introspection and ask yourself some fundamental questions. These considerations will not only help you navigate the complexities of the fashion industry but also set the stage for a successful and sustainable apparel brand. Here are 12 questions to ponder before turning your fashion dreams into reality.
- Marketing Ideas for Home & Gift RetailersSocial media marketing is crucial for running a successful business these days. But lets be honest, some days its hard to constantly have to think about what content to post that will actually engage your audience. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite marketing ideas. These ideas will work for any retail business, just adjust and cater to your niche as you see fit! Alright, lets get into our marketing ideas for Home & Gift Retailers.
- MAGIC Celebrates its 90th Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating 90 Years of MAGIC!From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.
- What to Wear: The Boutique Summit 2024Can you believe we’re only a couple months away from the Boutique Summit?! If you’re anything like us, you’re already making lists of what you’ll need to bring, including what to wear.
- 6 Lessons Business Owners Can Learn From Taylor SwiftLooking at Taylor Swift’s social influence and economic impact, I break down what we can learn from her as business owners and how to apply it to your brand!