01 May Wholesale Accessories for Boutiques
We found the latest trending wholesale accessories for your boutique! Remember, jewelry and accessories are great margin builders.
Summer is coming and that means people can’t wait for color! We are seeing tons of colorful statement earrings trending, especially those that are beaded or made with clay. Not only are the colorful beaded designs trending with earrings, but also necklaces and stacked bracelets.
Hair accessories were big in 2020 and that’s not going to change in 2021. Customers are loving the versatility of headscarves. They can be incorporated into multiple hairstyles, styled as a top, or worn as a neck scarf.
We have reached out to some of our brand members to see what they offer for wholesale accessories for boutiques, and we found some great items!
Find these brands in our wholesale marketplace on The Boutique Hub or in our Boutique Brands & Vendors Group for members! Connect with these brands for more details!
Keep in mind that while margins are important, turning the product quickly is too! Be sure to pay attention to both when pricing your accessories!
Did you love our post on wholesale accessories? If you’d like to discover more great vetted wholesale brands like these, plus get exclusive specials, attend market meet-ups, or learn more about the Wholesale Brands and Vendors group, join us as a member of The Boutique Hub here (www.theboutiquehub.com/join)
OR join us to feature your brand to thousands of boutique owners worldwide!
How else can The Boutique Hub help you grow?
Use this 31 days of social media content guide to spark new engagement, traffic and sales this month!
Get more information on growing your business by joining The Boutique Hub where we have tons of training, information, and most importantly, connection! www.theboutiquehub.com/join Try out our service for a month, cancel anytime.
Follow along on Instagram @theboutiquehub!
- Lessons from Scaling a Mega BoutiqueNeed advice on starting a boutique? Want to learn how to scale your already growing boutique? Lessons from Scaling a Mega Boutique is for every boutique owner- no matter what stage you are at!
- Wholesale Accessories for BoutiquesWe found the latest trending wholesale accessories for your boutique! Remember, jewelry and accessories are great margin builders.
- Self Love: The Secret to SuccessToday on the Boutique Chat Podcast Chrystal Rose, Self Love Coach & CEO of Rebellia, joins us for Self Love: The Secret to Success.
- 5 Financial Strategies for RetailersJoin Christyne Gray, in partnership with The Boutique Hub, for the Profit First Workshop for Retailers. In this workshop, you will learn everything you need to know about profit, money, saving, and banking for your boutique. Get insight into the Profit First Workshop with these 5 Financial Strategies for Retailers.
- Ecommerce Marketing Strategies for Small BusinessesToday on the Boutique Chat Podcast Jessica Totillo Coster, CEO of eCommerce Badassery at the Boutique Hub, joins us for Ecommerce Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses. What are quick and easy tips that can get you on the road to eCommerce success? In today’s episode, Jessica gives us all the details on how to make it happen. She covers topics like email marketing, website design, SEO, and Google Analytics. Bring along a notebook because you are…