Growing and scaling a business is not easy, and it can be even harder for female entrepreneurs who have been told to hustle hard and grind all day, every day to make their business a success. In today’s episode, I’m joined by Gina DeVee, speaker, author, and founder of the multi-million dollar women’s empowerment company Divine Living, and we’re talking all about how to shift out of the hustle mindset and allow your business to blossom.
Listen in as we break down what it means to allow your vision to become a reality, how to get out of the masculine mindset that tells us that hustling is the only way to succeed, and how to allow ourselves to let things flow and unfold with ease. There are so many great tangible tidbits in this episode, so grab a notebook and pen and get ready to embrace your feminine energy!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Why The Hustle Culture Is Not Serving You
- How we have been brainwashed into going through the motions.
- How to start to get out of the hustle mindset.
- The difference between masculine and feminine energy.
- Habits that can help to shift our mindset.
- How Gina turned her yearly income into her monthly income without the hustle.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Gina DeVee
“Everything is awkward until it’s elegant.” – Gina DeVee [8:55]
“What is the most pleasurable way for me to make money today?” – Gina DeVee [16:00]
“Don’t make it too difficult.” – Gina DeVee [34:40]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 23rd, 2022
Do you love the details of Why The Hustle Culture Is Not Serving You? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.