Growing and scaling a business is not easy, and it can be even harder for female entrepreneurs who have been told to hustle hard and grind all day, every day to make their business a success. In today’s episode, I’m joined by Gina DeVee, speaker, author, and founder of the multi-million dollar women’s empowerment company Divine Living, and we’re talking all about how to shift out of the hustle mindset and allow your business to blossom.
Listen in as we break down what it means to allow your vision to become a reality, how to get out of the masculine mindset that tells us that hustling is the only way to succeed, and how to allow ourselves to let things flow and unfold with ease. There are so many great tangible tidbits in this episode, so grab a notebook and pen and get ready to embrace your feminine energy!
>>Why The Hustle Culture Is Not Serving You– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Why The Hustle Culture Is Not Serving You– LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Why The Hustle Culture Is Not Serving You
- How we have been brainwashed into going through the motions.
- How to start to get out of the hustle mindset.
- The difference between masculine and feminine energy.
- Habits that can help to shift our mindset.
- How Gina turned her yearly income into her monthly income without the hustle.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Gina DeVee: Website | Instagram | Podcast
- The Audacity to Be Queen by Gina DeVee
- Pink Friday
Favorite Quotes from Gina DeVee
“Everything is awkward until it’s elegant.” – Gina DeVee [8:55]
“What is the most pleasurable way for me to make money today?” – Gina DeVee [16:00]
“Don’t make it too difficult.” – Gina DeVee [34:40]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 23rd, 2022
Do you love the details of Why The Hustle Culture Is Not Serving You? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.