This time of year is special for so many reasons. It’s a wonderful opportunity to spend time with loved ones and experience the joys of the holidays, and it is the perfect time to reflect and plan for the year ahead. In last week’s episode, we went over some reflections for 2022. Today, I want to share 3 predictions and takeaways for 2023 as you start to map out your year ahead.
Listen in as I explain the importance of having multiple revenue streams by building a lifestyle and a community around your brand. You will learn why you must continue to try new things in order to continue to progress forward, how to remain positive even during what seem to be negative times, and how to ensure you’re putting your best foot forward in your business.
What You’ll Learn From 3 Ways to Make 2023 Your Best Year Yet
- The importance of creating multiple revenue streams.
- Why reflecting on your previous year is essential.
- How to encompass your entire life into what you’re doing.
- Why what got you here might not get you there.
- How to ensure you’re putting your best foot forward in your brand.
- The importance of remembering there is always an opportunity to thrive.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- Boutique Summit 2023
- Best Year Yet 2023
- Boutique Boss Store
Favorite Quotes from Ashley Alderson
“There are ways to encompass your entire life into what you’re doing and then to monetize that.” – Ashley Alderson [2:40]
“This is the time to really think about the future of your brand, where it’s headed, where you want it to be in accordance with your long-term vision and ask if you’re still on the right track.” – Ashley Alderson [5:10]
“Wherever you are in life, there is opportunity because tough times do make tough men.” – Ashley Alderson [10:20]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 28th, 2022
Do you love the details of 3 Ways to Make 2023 Your Best Year Yet? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Building a Thriving Business With Your SpouseIn this episode, we’re tackling one of the most frequently asked questions from growing boutique owners: how do you work with your spouse? To help us answer this question, we’ve brought in two of our favorite people and an amazing couple, Anthony and Amy Ekren of Inherit Clothing Co. Not only will they share their…
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.