How do you determine your ideal customer when opening up a shop? What is the best way to navigate these uncertain times as we approach the holiday season? How do you determine your bread and butter products? These are just a few of the questions I will be answering on today’s first-ever call-in episode.
Listen in as I explain the importance of always asking questions so that you’re aware of what your ideal customer likes and does not like. You will learn how to overcome failure, how to evolve with your customer, and when opening a brick and mortar store might be the best option forward for your online store.
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In Answering Your Call-In Questions
- How to identify your ideal customer avatar.
- Why it is okay if your ideal customer changes over time.
- The importance of failing fast.
- What the best thing you can do in retail is.
- The benefit of customer surveys.
- What to be aware of as we approach the holidays.
- The importance of having open communication with your vendors.
“[Your ideal customer] is not always one-size-fits-all because just as your own style evolves, so does hers.” – Ashley Alderson
“The best thing we can do in retail is to be really good at failing fast.” – Ashley Alderson
“Build deep, lasting, open communication relationships with your vendors.” – Ashley Alderson
Today’s episode was brought to you by Sezzle. Click here to learn more: https://get.sezzle.com/boutique-hub
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: October 19th, 2021
Do you love the details of Answering Your Call-In Questions? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Launching Your Wholesale Apparel BrandEmbarking on the journey of manufacturing and launching your own apparel brand is an exciting endeavor, filled with creativity and the promise of bringing your unique vision to life. However, before you dive into the world of fashion, it’s crucial to take a moment for introspection and ask yourself some fundamental questions. These considerations will not only help you navigate the complexities of the fashion industry but also set the stage for a successful and sustainable apparel brand. Here are 12 questions to ponder before turning your fashion dreams into reality.
- Marketing Ideas for Home & Gift RetailersSocial media marketing is crucial for running a successful business these days. But lets be honest, some days its hard to constantly have to think about what content to post that will actually engage your audience. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite marketing ideas. These ideas will work for any retail business, just adjust and cater to your niche as you see fit! Alright, lets get into our marketing ideas for Home & Gift Retailers.
- MAGIC Celebrates its 90th Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating 90 Years of MAGIC!From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.