How do you determine your ideal customer when opening up a shop? What is the best way to navigate these uncertain times as we approach the holiday season? How do you determine your bread and butter products? These are just a few of the questions I will be answering on today’s first-ever call-in episode.
Listen in as I explain the importance of always asking questions so that you’re aware of what your ideal customer likes and does not like. You will learn how to overcome failure, how to evolve with your customer, and when opening a brick and mortar store might be the best option forward for your online store.
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In Answering Your Call-In Questions
- How to identify your ideal customer avatar.
- Why it is okay if your ideal customer changes over time.
- The importance of failing fast.
- What the best thing you can do in retail is.
- The benefit of customer surveys.
- What to be aware of as we approach the holidays.
- The importance of having open communication with your vendors.
“[Your ideal customer] is not always one-size-fits-all because just as your own style evolves, so does hers.” – Ashley Alderson
“The best thing we can do in retail is to be really good at failing fast.” – Ashley Alderson
“Build deep, lasting, open communication relationships with your vendors.” – Ashley Alderson
Today’s episode was brought to you by Sezzle. Click here to learn more: https://get.sezzle.com/boutique-hub
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: October 19th, 2021
Do you love the details of Answering Your Call-In Questions? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the February 2023 Atlanta market…