How do you determine your ideal customer when opening up a shop? What is the best way to navigate these uncertain times as we approach the holiday season? How do you determine your bread and butter products? These are just a few of the questions I will be answering on today’s first-ever call-in episode.
Listen in as I explain the importance of always asking questions so that you’re aware of what your ideal customer likes and does not like. You will learn how to overcome failure, how to evolve with your customer, and when opening a brick and mortar store might be the best option forward for your online store.
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In Answering Your Call-In Questions
- How to identify your ideal customer avatar.
- Why it is okay if your ideal customer changes over time.
- The importance of failing fast.
- What the best thing you can do in retail is.
- The benefit of customer surveys.
- What to be aware of as we approach the holidays.
- The importance of having open communication with your vendors.
“[Your ideal customer] is not always one-size-fits-all because just as your own style evolves, so does hers.” – Ashley Alderson
“The best thing we can do in retail is to be really good at failing fast.” – Ashley Alderson
“Build deep, lasting, open communication relationships with your vendors.” – Ashley Alderson
Today’s episode was brought to you by Sezzle. Click here to learn more: https://get.sezzle.com/boutique-hub
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: October 19th, 2021
Do you love the details of Answering Your Call-In Questions? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Maximize Your Instagram PresenceDeep diving into the tips, tools, and trainings to make your Instagram account generate leads and grow your business.
- 10 Hiring Tips for Growing Your BusinessHow do you know if you are ready to hire someone and what steps do you take to do so? Use these quick 10 hiring tips on how to hire your next employee.
- Lori Harder: Learning In The Messy and Speaking Your Dreams Out LoudLori Harder shares all the highs and lows of her experiences in business and discusses some of the most common struggles that women in business face today (including how to overcome them).