Is it a challenge to set boundaries between work and family life? Today Nicole Walters discusses why balance is bogus and how one can have a more successful and fulfilling career, all while having a family. Nicole was a former top-selling corporate exec who quit her six-figure sales job in front of 10,000 people, took what she knew, and built a million-dollar business in one short year. Tune in to hear Nicole’s crucial advice for entrepreneurs!
00:03:15 Nicole’s Story
00:10:41 3 Must-Know Tips for Business Owners
00:26:44 Money Isn’t Evil
00:34:50 Balance is Bogoes
MAIN POINTS IN BALANCE IS BOGUS
- Keeping it old school is the way to survive. People want to do business with people.
- Your thoughts create your reality.
- Balance is bogus. It’s about setting a boundary between what things are none negatable and what things are.
FAVORITE QUOTES IN BALANCE IS BOGUS
“If I am saying yes to someone, I am saying no to something else.” -Nicole
“You can automate systems, but you can automate relationships.” -Nicole
“The biggest mistake I made was waiting too long to actually hire and scale.” -Nicole
Today’s episode was brought to you by CommentSold.
To help uplevel your online sales, the CommentSold team is offering Boutique Chat listeners a free ring light when you start a 30-day free trial. Click here to claim your free ring light!
Nicole might sound familiar, that’s because you might have heard from her at the 2019 Boutique Summit! And guess what… the 2021 Boutique Summit tickets are live! Grab them now before they’re gone!
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: May 25th, 2021
Do you love the details of Balance is Bogus? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.