Is it a challenge to set boundaries between work and family life? Today Nicole Walters discusses why balance is bogus and how one can have a more successful and fulfilling career, all while having a family. Nicole was a former top-selling corporate exec who quit her six-figure sales job in front of 10,000 people, took what she knew, and built a million-dollar business in one short year. Tune in to hear Nicole’s crucial advice for entrepreneurs!
>> EPISODE 315 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> EPISODE 315 – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
00:03:15 Nicole’s Story
00:10:41 3 Must-Know Tips for Business Owners
00:26:44 Money Isn’t Evil
00:34:50 Balance is Bogoes
MAIN POINTS IN BALANCE IS BOGUS
- Keeping it old school is the way to survive. People want to do business with people.
- Your thoughts create your reality.
- Balance is bogus. It’s about setting a boundary between what things are none negatable and what things are.
FAVORITE QUOTES IN BALANCE IS BOGUS
“If I am saying yes to someone, I am saying no to something else.” -Nicole
“You can automate systems, but you can automate relationships.” -Nicole
“The biggest mistake I made was waiting too long to actually hire and scale.” -Nicole
Today’s episode was brought to you by CommentSold.
To help uplevel your online sales, the CommentSold team is offering Boutique Chat listeners a free ring light when you start a 30-day free trial. Click here to claim your free ring light!
Nicole might sound familiar, that’s because you might have heard from her at the 2019 Boutique Summit! And guess what… the 2021 Boutique Summit tickets are live! Grab them now before they’re gone!
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehubto suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: May 25th, 2021
Do you love the details of Balance is Bogus? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.