Today we are answering a question that I know every single one of us has had to answer at some point in our lives: how do I overcome my fears and go all in on my dream? Whether it’s leaving your 9-to-5 to focus on your side hustle, scaling your business to the next level, or overcoming whatever mental obstacle you are facing, Lindsey Schwartz of Powerhouse Women takes us through how to know when the time is right for you to take that next step towards your dream.
Get comfortable and listen in as Lindsey talks about what she is seeing when it comes to female entrepreneurs and mindset, what the four most common fears are that we all face (and how to overcome them!), and how to turn fear into confidence instead. We also dive into all things community, including how to build a sustainable and long-lasting community and how community can be the catalyst for massive change in the world by fulfilling the need that we all have to belong.
>>Be The Powerhouse: Overcome Your Fears and Go All In On Your Dreams– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Be The Powerhouse: Overcome Your Fears and Go All In On Your Dreams– LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Be The Powerhouse: Overcome Your Fears and Go All In On Your Dreams
- Some of the biggest challenges Lindsey is seeing with women in business.
- The most common fears we all face and how to overcome them.
- How to turn fear into confidence.
- What it takes to build a sustainable community.
- The difference between an audience and a community.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Lindsey Schwartz
“It’s easier to see the positives in someone else than it is to see them in ourselves.” – Lindsey Schwartz [7:30]
“How do I bring this fear along with me into this next season of growth?” – Lindsey Schwartz [22:30]
“You are what makes your business so special.” – Lindsey Schwartz [24:55]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 9th, 2022
Do you love the details of Be The Powerhouse: Overcome Your Fears and Go All In On Your Dreams? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.