Today we are answering a question that I know every single one of us has had to answer at some point in our lives: how do I overcome my fears and go all in on my dream? Whether it’s leaving your 9-to-5 to focus on your side hustle, scaling your business to the next level, or overcoming whatever mental obstacle you are facing, Lindsey Schwartz of Powerhouse Women takes us through how to know when the time is right for you to take that next step towards your dream.
Get comfortable and listen in as Lindsey talks about what she is seeing when it comes to female entrepreneurs and mindset, what the four most common fears are that we all face (and how to overcome them!), and how to turn fear into confidence instead. We also dive into all things community, including how to build a sustainable and long-lasting community and how community can be the catalyst for massive change in the world by fulfilling the need that we all have to belong.
>>Be The Powerhouse: Overcome Your Fears and Go All In On Your Dreams– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Be The Powerhouse: Overcome Your Fears and Go All In On Your Dreams– LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Be The Powerhouse: Overcome Your Fears and Go All In On Your Dreams
- Some of the biggest challenges Lindsey is seeing with women in business.
- The most common fears we all face and how to overcome them.
- How to turn fear into confidence.
- What it takes to build a sustainable community.
- The difference between an audience and a community.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Lindsey Schwartz
“It’s easier to see the positives in someone else than it is to see them in ourselves.” – Lindsey Schwartz [7:30]
“How do I bring this fear along with me into this next season of growth?” – Lindsey Schwartz [22:30]
“You are what makes your business so special.” – Lindsey Schwartz [24:55]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 9th, 2022
Do you love the details of Be The Powerhouse: Overcome Your Fears and Go All In On Your Dreams? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.
- Master Your 2024 Marketing Plan: A Guide for Small Business OwnersAs we approach the dawn of a new year, savvy small business owners are already gearing up to elevate their marketing game in 2024. Crafting a robust marketing plan is pivotal to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving business landscape. To help you navigate this exciting journey, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide with valuable tips and insights. Plus, we’ll introduce you to two indispensable tools: the Small Business Marketing Handbook and the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner, designed to be your partners in success throughout the coming year.
- Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink FridayThe fourth annual Pink Friday is this Friday, November 17, and more than 5,000 boutiques worldwide are participating!