Today is our final episode for season 3 of the Boutique Chat podcast, and I cannot express how much gratitude I have for all of you. Throughout this season, we have spoken with amazing guests, heard incredible stories, and learned valuable lessons. So, in this episode, I wanted to share an awesome milestone we recently hit and explain an exciting giveaway we will be hosting.
Listen in as I list some of the highlights from season 3, including our outstanding guests. You will learn why it is important to surround yourself with like-minded people, why you should always have friends that push you to grow, and the value of finding a community.
Season 4 of the Boutique Chat podcast will relaunch on December 28th. Until then, each week I will be sharing some short tips to help you power through the busiest time of the year!
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In Big Announcement and Saying Goodbye to Season 3
- The value of finding a community.
- How much I truly appreciate you.
- The 3 types of friends we have.
- Why having friends who help you grow is key.
- The amazing people who have made this podcast possible.
- An exciting milestone we recently hit.
“I am just so thankful that you have trusted me to be a source, to be a mentor, and to be a friend that’s able to walk through this business with you.” – Ashley Alderson [1:45]
“Life is better when you share it with people, and you surround yourself with people who get it and who see you for who you are.” – Ashley Alderson [2:29]
“Reach out and surround yourself with like-minded people.” – Ashley Alderson [2:58]
Today’s episode was brought to you by Digital Boutique Co. Click here to learn more: https://digitalboutiqueco.com/lets-chat/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 9th, 2021
Do you love the details of Big Announcement and Saying Goodbye to Season 3 Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the October 2022 Atlanta market…
- Keys For Successful Boutique PlanningI know this time of year is when most of us are starting to think ahead about planning for the new year, so today I’m…
- Small Business Owner HacksBeing a small business owner is no easy job. Here at The Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping small business owners succeed with education, strategy, support, and community. Here are a few small business owner hacks to help you succeed!