Today is our final episode for season 3 of the Boutique Chat podcast, and I cannot express how much gratitude I have for all of you. Throughout this season, we have spoken with amazing guests, heard incredible stories, and learned valuable lessons. So, in this episode, I wanted to share an awesome milestone we recently hit and explain an exciting giveaway we will be hosting.
Listen in as I list some of the highlights from season 3, including our outstanding guests. You will learn why it is important to surround yourself with like-minded people, why you should always have friends that push you to grow, and the value of finding a community.
Season 4 of the Boutique Chat podcast will relaunch on December 28th. Until then, each week I will be sharing some short tips to help you power through the busiest time of the year!
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In Big Announcement and Saying Goodbye to Season 3
- The value of finding a community.
- How much I truly appreciate you.
- The 3 types of friends we have.
- Why having friends who help you grow is key.
- The amazing people who have made this podcast possible.
- An exciting milestone we recently hit.
“I am just so thankful that you have trusted me to be a source, to be a mentor, and to be a friend that’s able to walk through this business with you.” – Ashley Alderson [1:45]
“Life is better when you share it with people, and you surround yourself with people who get it and who see you for who you are.” – Ashley Alderson [2:29]
“Reach out and surround yourself with like-minded people.” – Ashley Alderson [2:58]
Today’s episode was brought to you by Digital Boutique Co. Click here to learn more: https://digitalboutiqueco.com/lets-chat/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 9th, 2021
Do you love the details of Big Announcement and Saying Goodbye to Season 3 Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Spring Event Ideas for BoutiquesThe sunshine is out and spring is approaching and we couldn’t be happier about it! With a new season comes new event and promotion planning! Spring is the perfect time to host events for your boutique or small business and with the great weather after a long winter, your customers will be more excited than ever to get out for a fun spring event. Let’s get into some spring event ideas for your boutique or small business!
- Building a Thriving Business With Your SpouseIn this episode, we’re tackling one of the most frequently asked questions from growing boutique owners: how do you work with your spouse? To help us answer this question, we’ve brought in two of our favorite people and an amazing couple, Anthony and Amy Ekren of Inherit Clothing Co. Not only will they share their…
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…