Today is our final episode for season 3 of the Boutique Chat podcast, and I cannot express how much gratitude I have for all of you. Throughout this season, we have spoken with amazing guests, heard incredible stories, and learned valuable lessons. So, in this episode, I wanted to share an awesome milestone we recently hit and explain an exciting giveaway we will be hosting.
Listen in as I list some of the highlights from season 3, including our outstanding guests. You will learn why it is important to surround yourself with like-minded people, why you should always have friends that push you to grow, and the value of finding a community.
Season 4 of the Boutique Chat podcast will relaunch on December 28th. Until then, each week I will be sharing some short tips to help you power through the busiest time of the year!
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In Big Announcement and Saying Goodbye to Season 3
- The value of finding a community.
- How much I truly appreciate you.
- The 3 types of friends we have.
- Why having friends who help you grow is key.
- The amazing people who have made this podcast possible.
- An exciting milestone we recently hit.
“I am just so thankful that you have trusted me to be a source, to be a mentor, and to be a friend that’s able to walk through this business with you.” – Ashley Alderson [1:45]
“Life is better when you share it with people, and you surround yourself with people who get it and who see you for who you are.” – Ashley Alderson [2:29]
“Reach out and surround yourself with like-minded people.” – Ashley Alderson [2:58]
Today’s episode was brought to you by Digital Boutique Co. Click here to learn more: https://digitalboutiqueco.com/lets-chat/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 9th, 2021
Do you love the details of Big Announcement and Saying Goodbye to Season 3 Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.
- Master Your 2024 Marketing Plan: A Guide for Small Business OwnersAs we approach the dawn of a new year, savvy small business owners are already gearing up to elevate their marketing game in 2024. Crafting a robust marketing plan is pivotal to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving business landscape. To help you navigate this exciting journey, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide with valuable tips and insights. Plus, we’ll introduce you to two indispensable tools: the Small Business Marketing Handbook and the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner, designed to be your partners in success throughout the coming year.
- Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink FridayThe fourth annual Pink Friday is this Friday, November 17, and more than 5,000 boutiques worldwide are participating!